Sourcinggate.com Complaints & Reviews

Sourcinggate.comNever Buy from Sourcinggate or from China!!!!!!!

### you Sourcinggate. I don´t have money to wast on you. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.
I bought a Sciphone 9/2010, since then I try to get my Money back, they have send me a Phone it is just crap. It somehow works but not as it should. It is missing setting possibilities... They want to have pictures from the phone what I have send them because I have ordered the Sciphone W995i and they send me a wrong one either. Then I send it back and went to Germany / Home, I was in Maine / USA at my Brothers. They bagged that this time they will send the right one... I said okay but to germany the send me accectly the Same Phone and tricked. They think everybody is stuped or what. I have send it back and now they saying the memory card is missing and keeped 55$ for that ### card. it was a Fake one. I left a message on Paypal. and I will do more. DON´T Buy from them everyone have right what they say on this side.

Sourcinggate.comCheated by Sourcinggate.com

I purchased a camera and 2 cell phones from Sourcinggate.com in May 2010 and spent over $400 USD on the purchase. I received the items quickly. But to my dismay the items were very cheap knockoffs of similar brand name products. In fact the cell phone even had a "manual" that listed Apple as the manufacturer and to contact Apple for support. When I asked them abit this, they told me that since Apple makes the iPod which is similar to the Sourcinggate phone they just use the Apple manual instead of designing their own to keep their costs low.

Anyways, one cell phone died within 2 days and the other did not work as advertised at all and had all its features in Chinese which were of no use to me. The camera had a crack in it. After many many attempts to reason with sourcinggate.com they said that they will accept the return of the cell phone that died at a discounted rate (about 40% of the price that I originally paid them for). I shipped it back to them and spent another $25 on shipping. Now, after innumerable communications with them and being bounced around to multiple support agents I still have not seen my refund. Initially they lied to me and told me that they had refunded the money and that I should take it up with PayPal if I did not see the refund and after I dealt with PayPal, they sent me back to Sourcinggate. Currently, 3rd week of September, 2010, I still have not received my refund and the support agents tell me that the case is with their manager, and when I check back with them every week, they tell me that their manager is very busy and that she does not have the time to look at my case at this time and that they will pursue with the manager.

They are still in business and cheating people. Please be aware of this fraudulent company and do not get swindled by them like how I have been.

Sourcinggate.comPhone Scam

I ordered a T32 CECT phone, said BRAND NEW (order number 32833), came in used. It came with scratches on the back cover, near the screen, and near the camera lens. They wont compensate me, they wont let me return it(despite their return policy), and they only want to replace the back cover(doesnt solve the scratches on the screen or the scratches on the camera). Bad company. The phone came in, and it was obviously used before me, and even the phone box came in like it was used before me. Bad Company!

• Al
    alex1920 Sep 26, 2010

i brought a led watch

very good!!!

very good!!!

My girlfriend really like the led watch!!!

• Mu
    Musil Sep 26, 2010

The store is full of interesting and reliable products
    and i'm a regular customer for about a year
    basically i'm buying cell phones and all of them proved to be great.
    The prices are the cheapest from every other site that i've checked.
    the support from the stuff is satisfied and the help that i get from them
    is quick and with good results.
    also the shipping charges to GREECE are very cheap and the time of
    arrival is very good 8-12 since the products are dispatched

• Mu
    Musil Sep 26, 2010

I have always ordered from SourcingGate and always got my items. Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. BUt always I get my items. HKPOST FREESHIPP will be take 10-20 days

• Al
    alex1920 Sep 27, 2010

It is not possible, I bought a lot of time on sourcinggate. Service was very good.
    However, the quality of Chinese products have always been the problem, if quality problems, you can return it to him, then, will the money be returned to you. I did.

However, Chinese products have always been cheap, quality is not comparable to the U.S.

but, sourcinggate is a good company. This is a reliable. sourcinggate is not scam

• Cc
    ccb2 Oct 04, 2010

Stay away from this corcinggate.com . I order a cell phone and paid by Paypal. They sent me and empty box. Paypal purchase is not protected by this transaction. I lost US $93. I paid also for the shipping insurace and the told me to asked me to get USPS to pay for the compensation. This is a proof this company is a scam, they are one of many companies in China that make Chinese people look bad. Beware and google for their scam and review before making purchase or you will have a headache.

Comments

• Ca
    Catskinner Jun 02, 2011

I recently bought a wristwatch cell phone online from Sourcing gate. Long story short, while a phone was eventually shipped, it does not work and the company now refuses to respond to email.

I don't expect any sort of a refund (at this point I'd be satisfied with an apology), but please, be forewarned before buying from sourcinggate.com.

• Ka
    kadykay Mar 05, 2012

I order a touch screen phone plus a 8gb memory card, a car charger and a phone case January 2012. I received the phone in February but without the memory card, car charger or the phone case.Two days after i received the phone it start scrolling uncontrollably by itself and two days after that it stop working totally. I send several email to sourcinggate.com customer support and up to this day March 5 have not received a reply. Strange but true I cannot access their website anymore keep on getting a error message about wrong proxy id. I have to draw the conclusion that this is a REAL SCAM WEBSITE

• Fi
    Fioler Aug 07, 2012

I purchased a phone from them, numerous emails sent, I keep wasting my time with them, tired of being asked for my tracking numbers, I paid, 3 months later still nothing. Where's my phone scammers?

• Ka
    karthika90 Sep 10, 2012

This happened to me as well with Sourcinggate. I ordered mobile case and accessories from them. I was shipped wrong product. No response or active action from them. Wasting all time, I have no go, finally ordered the same from ChinaBuye at better rate. But I lost the money and product with Sourcinggate.