SongTicketing.com Complaints & Reviews

SongTicketing.comScam

Please!!! Do not purchase tickets from this site for any event! They are a third party vendor and never sent tickets for the event i purchase a ticket for in the amount of $153.65. My amex was charged and paid and when i got to will call window i could not get in to see melissa etheridge. I had to purchase another ticket for $104 at the box office, cash only. This site is a scam and i am following up. I was sent to this site from ticketliquidator so don't use them either. Oh, btw no one ever answers the number listed on the charge receipt. This is my first time being scamed and it is a terrible feeling.

• TicketLiquidator Jan 17, 2012

Hello! I am employee of TL responding to the customer above. I noticed in passing that he mentioned that he ordered initially through our exchange with the seller concerned (Song Ticketing). We at TL are a nationwide exchange (like EBay) through which independent ticket sellers (like Song) resell tickets to popular entertainment events (sports, concerts, theater). We have certain standards we expect sellers to uphold (again, like EBay) and, if there any ticketing complications, we definitely want to be made aware of them. It seems, in this case, the customer purchased through our site from Song Ticketing and had subsequent problems with his or her order. (I don't see immediate indication that we were aware of any such problems or that we had been contacted about them separately.)

The customer's post is deprecated, but the customer is always free to message us back and we'd be happy to re-examine his or her order -- that's why we're here.

SongTicketing.comovercharging and threatening phone calls to us

DO NOT ORDER FROM SONGTICKETING.COM. OMG...this is a horrific scam! BEWARE. We went to the Marquis Theatre website to purchase tickets for the Donny & Marie Concert. It was not until AFTER the purchase that we discovered we had been THROWN to this third party for our alleged purchase. Next day our credit card company phoned us to tell us our card had been charged twice! When we notified Songticketing to report the error, your directed to an answering machine! AND every call to this company is through an answering machine that they don't call back and IF they do, it's with threats! We also phoned the theatre to ask if these tickets would be honored at this show, we were told NO. We told the theatre what had happened and the very next day on their site, a "pop-up" box comes up to warn unsuspecting consumers of the third party fraud. They also tell consumers that tickets for this particular show HAD to be purchased through the theatre box itself or through Ticketmaster ONLY! I notified Songticketing yet again and left a message with my discovery only to begin receiving numerous threats! (They will ruin our credit, they will notify credit bureaus and ruin our credit there, they will file small claims court in Connecticut against us...on and on). Luckily we know an associate who works for OHIO BCI so we have reported our incident to Attorney Generals in 4 states and Better Business Bureaus (THEY HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT SONGTICKETING!). The threatening calls have been many if we do not honor this sale and pay these charges...and after all this...Songticketing still mailed the tickets, of course with a signature pickup, 3 weeks later...AFTER we notified them on numerouse occasions advising them of our discovery! They are ruthless in their tactics! PLEASE BE AWARE! THIS IS NOT A REPUTABLE GROUP!...DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN OUR SHOES!.

SongTicketing.comSent me the wrong tickets

I ordered tickets to sit in the north endzone at the Music City Bowl at LP field in Nashville TN on Dec. 30, 2010. I paid 117.00 for the tickets and when I received them they were for the 3rd, top, level - 341, completely nose bleed section. The face value on the tickets is $17 each. I could damn near get these tickets free from ticketmaster. I paid $130 for the north endzone seats last year. I cannot get a return call or email from SongTicketing.com. I called "The Ticket Network.com" (they use SongTicketing.com on their website to sell tickets) and spoke to customer service. They said that SongTicketing.com could sell me any ticket near the north endzone, not in the north endzone, that they wanted and I was basically screwed!
NEVER PURHCASE FROM THIS CRAPPY BUSINESS****BEWARE***SongTicketing.com RIPOFF!!!

SongTicketing.comovercharged on tickets

I ordered 2 tickets on line with Song ticketing. I believed it was Ticketron. The charged me $209.34. When tickets arrived they showed a ticket value of $49.50 each. They overcharged me by approx. $100.00. I called their number no response just a machine told then verbaten exactly what happened..no one returned call. I am notifying the Better Business Bureau. They should be put out of business and hopefully people like myself will start this motion.

If no results from Better Business Bureau I am off to SHAME ON YOU ON TELEVISION AND ANY NEWS CHANNEL THAT WILL GIVE ME EXPOSURE. THIS IS A RIP-OFF AND THEY MUST BE STOPPED...

BUYER BEWARE...DO NOT ORDER FROM SONG TICKETING...

SongTicketing.comover priced tickets

Bought three $64.00 tickets to the Tempations concert in San Antonio. Received $35.00 tickets with the Ticketmaster name on them. Ticketmaster said they are not responsible for them. I was re routed to Songticketing which had the ticketmaster name so I thought I was buying tickets thru Ticketmaster. Who in there right mind would pay $64.00 for $35.00 tickets. I paid $242.52 for everything with fees.

• Js
    jsmith Apr 07, 2011

Ditto with every one of these complaints. I contacted ticket liquidator who said that songticketing.com is responsible for the actual selling of my concert tickets to Jason Derulo on April 6th, 2011. I paid $157.20 for two tickets that were in $15-$20 seats. To add insult to injury, Jason Derulo only performed for 45 minutes!! All of these vendors / brokers need to be sued: Ticketmaster, Ticket Liqudator, and Song Ticketing. They all just pass it off responsibility to the next vendor or broker. Can anyone file a class action suit against these companies and allow for those who purchased tickets within the past few years to be part of this class action suit??

• TicketLiquidator Jan 17, 2012

Hello JSmith! That's indeed true -- we at TL are a nationwide network through which independent ticket-selling companies (like Song) resell tickets to events. This means that Song and other such companies are repricing the tickets according to what they think the tickets are worth on the open market. This fact is explained throughout our website (including above every event listing) in order to keep consumers as informed as possible. The purpose of ticket resale is to allow consumers access to high-demand tickets after primary sources are sold out and also to allow consumers access to tickets that were not intended initially for public sale.

Please know, though, that the time Jason Derulo spent onstage has nothing to do with TL or Song or any other ticket resale group, but rather was a decision on Jason's part. (I sympathize and agree with the frustration, though...)

As an FYI, to try and help, you can always message me on ComplaintsBoard and we'll be happy to offer you a nice discount off a new order -- hopefully one where the artist spends more time onstage!

• Ka
    karajthompson Feb 18, 2012

I bought two tickets for Blue Man Group in Calgary AB and paid 141 each plus Fedex charges. When I got the tickets the value on them was 80. They basically laughed at me when i called to complain.

Margaret K. Mar 21, 2012

I purchase 3 tickets to a musical in Portland, OR. I did not get what I thought I was ordering. The ticketnetwork website is misleading and way overpriced for what I actually got. Apparently, while BAL A means balcony-section A and BAL B means balcony- section B...BALC means they can give you a seat anywhere in the balcony. Also, the tickets available for the balcony were either 2BAL or BAL. I thought that meant BAL was 1st BAL, since those tickets were a little more money...I was wrong. Apparently, BAL means they can put you anywhere including 2nd balcony. BEWARE!!! If the ticket sounds vague...assume the worst. Also when I called customer service at ticketnetwork and spoke with Robert, he refused to let me speak with a supervisor and eventually hung up on me. NICE! Song Ticketing has not returned a call or email. I will NEVER USE THIS COMPANY or Ticketnetwork.com AGAIN!

SongTicketing.com — Do not order from them

I ordered tickets online for fiddler on the roof, got my tickets, I was charged 161.12 for two 30.00 ticket...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices