Softmedia.biz Complaints & Reviews

Softmedia.bizSCAMMERS

Hello, Im writing this compliant because i want to let everyone know that softmedia.biz is the biggest scam for Penny Auction Software ive ever seen! Ive bought a few auction sites from a few vendors and got burned everytime mainly from overseas as they seemed to be the cheapest . Softmedia looks as tho their platform and website is legit but boy was i wrong about them, i went thru all their hopes and paid them alot of money, they got me up and running in 2 weeks after purchase and the site kept crashing and i found alot of malicious injections in their code!!! **** BEWARE**** The timers would skip with no server load @ all ... functions that were their never worked! FULL OF BUGS ... then they shut my license down for no reason because of my support requests most likely ... they barely responded too my support requests, but man did they respond to my sales questions, they now have over 4.8k of my well earned money and wont give it back! Please ppl watch what you buy i made a mistake about these guys and dont be another sucker as i was . All i wanted was a turn key penny auction and this software is NOT THAT ALL! These guys will take your money and you will have nothing to show for it!!! Please do your research upon vendors to make sure that you wont get ripped off ... I will be taking legal action very shortly and i will keep everyone posted! wish me luck with these scammers!

Chu Zeung

• So
      Softmedia May 27, 2013

Softmedia.biz official answer:
      We have not in our database a customer Chu Zeung. This is fake report from one of our "competitors". Please turn directly to Softmedia for more detailed information.

Softmedia.bizSCAM

Hi guys, I just want ya'll to know that https://www.softmedia.biz/ is a SCAM! . I have spent thousands of dollars with this business and what did i get?????? " Thank You For Waiting Mr. Johson, we will get your site up and running in no time they said " That was more than six months ago!!! Please if you read this do not be subjected to their SCAM, i was burned for ALOT of money and i wouldn't want anyone else to be burned as well. Well to be honest all i want is money back ... i asked them time and time again but what do they say ... " you have to work with us jack " they said ... i mean really they told me 1 day for the install of the Penny Auction Site ... which all i got was a landing page and 2 weeks for my custom work ... 6 months later and you still want me to work with you????? Please just give me back my money, im done working with you scammers ..

• So
        Softmedia May 27, 2013

Softmedia.biz official answer:
        We have not in our database a customer Jack Johnson. This is fully fake report from one of our "competitors".
        Please turn directly to Softmedia for more detailed information via www.softmedia.biz

Softmedia.biz — Softmedia.biz Scam

These guys are in Estonia, don't be fooled by their claims that they are in the USA with a forwarding...