Smokingeverywhere.com Complaints & Reviews

Smokingeverywhere.comAs soon as you buy their product and provide your credit card number, they are keeping charging you without your authorization

As soon as you buy their product and provide your credit card number, they are keeping charging you without your authorization. The telephone service is a fraud: “How I can direct your call?” You are explaining the reason. After another 20-30 min of waiting, “How I can direct your call?” Another 30 min of waiting and the same girl is asking you the same question (see above). I have ended up with changing my credit card.

Smokingeverywhere.comNon-Delivery/Bank Charge

My wife purchased this product after an online advertisement. About a week after the order and still no delivery of the product, we went back and read the "fine print" of the contract. You have 14 days after the date of the order to decide if you want to "renew" your monthly subscription for their device. My wife called and cancelled the order and stated that if she only had 14 days to cancel, from the date she ordered it, she did not have sufficient time to reveiw the product. She cancelled the order and the subscription. Surprise Surprise - here it is a month later, and we've never received our initial refund, and now they have taken $99 out of our checking account. This is a fraud and a scam.

• Su
    Susan Genrich Oct 17, 2009

I ordered this starter kit online 2 1/2 weeks before trip to Disney World. Never came! I cancelled the auto reorder carttidges before the 14 days was up, since I did see the fine print. After returning from vacation (and still no kit in the mail) our credit card bill had been charged anyway!
    This is a true SCAM and now I have the headache of trying to clear up the charges.

• Do
    Don Young Oct 23, 2009

Smoking everywhere does not do a very good job at shipping in a timely manner, very slow, and they do NOT ship the right product. I have had three orders messed up, and I still do not have what I ordered. The cartridges do NOT last but a few puffs, and then they stop smoking, Would not recommend.

• Ti
    Ticked off more than u know Nov 04, 2009

I ordered starter kit on line on Sept 9, was immediately charged $ 9.95, even though it was not shipped, waited until Oct 5, called them, they were so nasty on the phone I canceled my order on Oct 5, 2009, they shipped on Oct 15, I received it on Oct 17, returned the order unopened on Oct 23 have a variation that they received it on Oct 23 at 7:45 a.m. On November 2nd I get billed 99.02. then on November 3rd I get billed 49.99 for refills, which I didn't order, they just keep billing you, even after you have returned the product just as you received it. They do not cancel you order, they just ignore you. One month after I have canceled they are still taking money out of my account. If this isn't fraud I don't know what is. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SHAM AND RUNNING A SCAM. I have gone to the Bank and I will file a complaint with the Sheriffs office
    I have called them 3 times. Do not do business with these crooks.

• Ti
    Ticked off more than u know Nov 05, 2009

Well I have received 2 refunds so far but I did not use the product I sent it right back and got proof of delivery, I have received 99.02 and my shipping back 9.95 I am waiting for my 49.99 I will change my CC# just in case as these people are not out to keep the customer happy, just to make money. You can also go to Rip Off and post they really go after company's. Your bank can get your money back, don't be lazy go and tell them and fill out a complaint. They need to be stopped. Your CC company can get your money back you just have to go after these people and stop them from steeling peoples money. Most people just quit, don't quit get them. Never give up on a crook.

• Go
    Got Taken Dec 04, 2009

How do we do a class action suit?

• Re
    redukesr Dec 12, 2009

I'm in with you...

• Wt
    wth1971 Dec 16, 2009

I bought this product from their website and was fairly pleased with the results - however - I only used it in bars (which they are now banned in, in my state) because I still needed that flavor of a regular cigarette. I haven't used the product in months, never even went through all the cartridges I bought with the device. I have now been on the patch since July 09 and haven't had a relapse. My problem with this company is that it was the last purchase I made with a certain credit card (March 09), before that same card was used in online UPS identity theft/fraud. This is too lengthy to explain but it was reported to the card's id theft department, went round and round with UPS to close the fraudulent accounts, and filed official reports locally and with the FBI. I have no proof Smoking Everywhere had anything to do with it, but it was a brand new company at the time I purchased the product (endorsed by none other than Ashton Kutcher on Twitter) so of course it could be that their website was hacked because it got so much attention and someone got jealous. Just a theory... but haven't heard so much as a peep out of them regarding any security problem of that sort, not that they'd ever announce it. They do bug me often over the phone, because I have never purchased anything from them since the initial purchase, then problem with my credit card. Why the class action suit?

Smokingeverywhere.comProduct never delivered

I have had the same experience as many of you, But I started out prepared because I have always been weary of online transactions. I saw the e-cig at a fair, I decided to research e-cigs before I purchased it to see what others had to say about it. I then placed my order with smokingeverwhere.com Each step of the order I copied the page including terms & conditons and pasted on an email page sent to myself. Order placed 09/18, 5 days later no product, knowing it was a 14 day trial begging order date, I called & was told the order needed to be confirmed and would now be sent, trial would begin from day of shipment. ( I did not fall for that one ) I called back 3 days later to check status, and was told again the ordered needed to be confirmed and was going out the next day. 12th day of trial, still no product. I sent email to [protected]@smokingeverwhere.com and blind carbon copied myself requesting cancellation, sent on 13th day also, with no reply from them. I had copies of emails and terms of conditon for my bank if I should need to prove my claim of fraud. I called them on the 17th day to follow up and was told it was to late to stop shipment even though it had not been shipped. I canceled by phone and was sent a cancellation email instantly from company. I went to my bank because I got the run around on the $9.95 S&H. My account was credited by my bank and they are going after smokingeverywhere for reimbursement. I researched the top e-cig companies and found that http://greensmoke.com/6863.html offered a superior e-cig with more vapor and more nicotine per cartridge with a 2 part composition which gave a new atomizer in each cartridge. I told them about my experience with smokingeverwhere and they gave me a code for $30. of my order. They price match any equal quality product, and if you have a E-cig from another company you can send to them for a $50.00 credit off your purchase from them. Now that was the service I was looking for and Im sure you are too. I such looking for complaints on a company, check your banks policy for reimbursement before you do business online these days, there are companies or scammers that will cast a bad shadow on a great product. Hope I have helped.

• Mi
    Mikelbak Oct 11, 2009

"Smoke Anywhere USA, Inc." and Smoke51.com are the same company. I signed up for the $9.95 special and was told that it would be $49.99 per month for the refills, which I was willing to pay, however 2 weeks later my credit card was charged $129.00 and I still had not received any refills. This company is not reputable and is a total scam and rip off. Product is good company is not.

• Jm