SmartPost Complaints & Reviews

SmartPostBad service

I have two packages ship out from the Express store at the same time. One was delivered about a week & a half ago & the other on is still @ my local post office where their trackin meassage tells me to wait about 2-3 days before delivery...well that was on 23 January & my stuff still hasnt been delivered. This is freakin insanity. USPS delivers mail to my house everyday so it's not like they are holdin until they have something to deliver my address so where the *** is my [censored]???????????? Im tryin to see if it will be delivered before I go up to my local office & [censored] bricks

• Th
    Thomas Harris Nov 16, 2010

I have to cancel because i dont have the money to continue my order thank you may be i will be able to make another order later.

• Si
    sick of lousy service Apr 17, 2015

I live two blocks from the post office. When a shipment I have ordered comes by Smart Post it takes an extra day or more for me to receive the package when it has to be delivered to the post office first by FedEx. It then has to be sorted and sent out by mail carrier the business next day. FedEx make deliveries daily next door to me, If I live two blocks from the Post Office, why not deliver to me rather than waste time delivering to post office?

• Be
    Beverly Walker Dec 27, 2015

here it is 2015 and the same ol' complaints continued. I live in Des Moines, WA and my local post office held my diabetic supplies for over a week. WTH??? You can request that the carrier NOT use smart post if you don't mind paying extra. I think with the lousy USPS service they will eventually not have this account and can continue on with their crappy service.

SmartPostFraud and cheating

We had the same thing happen with Improvements catalog and SmartPost shipping. The first item they sent was defective, so they replaced it. We requested second day air. That would mean it should have been here four days ago. The tracking number for FEDEX does not work on the Fedex website because it is SmartPost, and the Improvements reps have given me several different answers. The last man I spoke with (in India?) told me it is now in West Virginia and was delayed by a hurricane. Hmmm, I don't remember a hurricane this week. But since only the shipper is able to track SmartPost packages I have to take his word for it.

This was for an Eagle Scout project that was to have been completed last month. My son promised the organization he would have it on Monday, now he has had to tell them he doesn't know when it will get here. DO NOT USE SMARTPOST!

• Un
    Uncita Dec 04, 2012

I don't like Smartpost at all but consumers apparently don't have a choice. I have complained to both UPS/FedEx and the USPS about it because it adds at least 4 days to delivery time. I have learned that it's because of the USPS we have to do this because they need the revenue. They are still going broke. People use UPS and FedEx because even Priority Mail takes longer than USPS guarantee. It usually takes 3 days tops for me to get packages through UPS and FedEx and now it's a week to 10 days. I order a lot by mail because I'm disabled. We should at least get to choose who delivers since we pay the shipping fee. Who can we complain to to take care of this problem?

• He
    Hellann Sep 06, 2018

Smartpost isn't listed as what is going to happen when I order. I would never chose it voluntarily. The usps is acting like the spoiled ugly stepsister. They get the package and then won't deliver it at all or seriously late. This is rotten!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices