Slim Seduction Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Slim SeductionThreats to Report to Collections

Myself, my mom and my two sisters all ordered the "free trial" of these pills with gift cards. We all tried the pills and two of us got sick from them. We have been trying to call Nutra Lane for DAYS and have not gotten through. We have sent emails and have received no response. Now we are receiving emails saying that the accounts will go to collections. The fact that these pills made 2 of us sick should say enough. But the company is still threatening to turn our accounts over to collections. We just want to send the pills back and end this once and for all! WE CANNOT SHIP YOUR PRODUCTS BACK WITHOUT AN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND UNTIL YOU CONTACT US, WE CANT DO ANYTHING!!!

Resolved Slim Seductionthey try charge for the product

the try make pay for a product that suppose be free i pay for the shipping and handle then charge me for something suppose be free when call told customer service that product be free i just had pay for shipping handle they talking about that 21 day free i havn't had the pill for 21 days i just they pill the day i call customer sevice i feel they need be trying to charge my card i send the product back the product wasn't open my doctor told me not to tell the pill it would be danger for my health i told customer serice that to

Resolved Slim Seduction — unsatisfied

Dear Nutra Lane: I am writing these letter to you, so I can let you know that I am unsatisfied with my...

Resolved Slim Seductionyou keep charging husband card

I bought diet pills from you guys it was one time only and you keep sending me more pills and charging my husband.for them on his debit card i dont wanted the pills please stop charging me qustions please email me at sonya.[protected]@hotmail.com

• Ce
    centralmaine Jun 11, 2009

Hi you are going to have to call them, emails will get you nowhere. Call the company, and tell them you do not want the product. If you have any send them back, tell them you have unopened pills and you want a refund. you will have to pay for shipping but it will be worth it. If you send any back get a large envelope at the post office and ship them back, you will eat the shipping but it is worth it, otherwise they will not stop. They will only work with you if you speak to them directly. I had a similar experience my partner got a free trial stop smoking kit and then the pills kept coming and the billing started. Somewhere in every ad is little fine print that will say you will be billed after the first month etc. Tell them you did not request any other pills, companies like these usually do not stop unless you contact them and tell them you do not want them. It is how they make money, sneaky. Contact the company and send back any pills you have, tell them stop shipping they will have to honor that. If you have any of the pills they sent send them back for a refund, they also have to refund your money for unused product.

To: Sonya

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We would love to assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.
    Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    [Only applies for the Free* 21-Day Trial offer, not if you purchase multiple bottles upfront.] Start your FREE* 21-Day Trial now to receive two full 30-day supply of Slim Seduction (regular price $69.95 per bottle). You simply pay $3.97 for shipping and handling. You'll have 21 days from today to evaluate this amazing diet pill and experience the slim and seductive results for yourself.
    When you notice significant results, simply do nothing. You will be billed the super low price of $79.90 at the end of your 21-day trial period... a 43% savings. But, if you decide that Slim Seduction is not for you, simply call (800) 595-4670 to get a Return Authorization (RA) Number. Then return the unused portion of Slim Seduction. If you do this before the end of your 21-day trial, you will NEVER be billed. After you are billed, you can return Slim Seduction for a 100% refund if it doesn't work for you (s&h not refunded). To obtain a full refund, your return must be received within 30 days from the date that the product was originally purchased.
    The 21-Day Trial period includes shipping and transit time.
    Plus, when you accept this trial, you will also receive a FREE membership in the Slim Seduction Always Slim Club. That means you won't run out, or have to remember to reorder, because you'll continue to get two fresh 30-day supply of Slim Seduction every 45 days at today's special price of $34.95 with FREE Shipping! We set aside a special reserve so Club Members NEVER go on back order. There is no minimum to buy and you can cancel, skip, or delay your shipment at any anytime by calling us at 1-800-595-4670
    Please contact us so we can better assist you and get your auto ship canceled. Our number is 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

Resolved Slim SeductionIm being reported to collections? :(

I recently ordered this slim seduction from this company and later on a started to recieve email that i'll be charged the full amount of which i had no clue of, my inter net whent off for awhile (due to being poor) and durring that time i sent the whole thing back unused even in the same mailing package it came in but soon came to find out i got this email today.

Benjiman, Your account with GNS, Inc. is past due. This account will be processed for collections on 5/24/2009. To stop this process you must update your order information by clicking on the following link by 5/24/2009.

i didnt even use the product and have already sent it back, luckly im so poor the they cant even get the remaining balence out of my account without me knowing, but now that i know this company is crap? how do i respond to this email what should i do :(

my dad hasnt had a job since december due to the economy and my job sucks so bad my last paycheck was 32$ and lemme tell yah its hard to support another person on the much money and trying to pay for communication to the outside world and 650$ rent, which were behind a month now.. we dont rent from a legal appartment so rental assist is out of the question and the church cant lend us money anymore either.. im only 19 and havnt got a clue about what to do with this collections crap.. please email at [protected]@hotmail.com

To: Ben
    We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. We may be able to come up with a solution. Please contact us and explain the situation so we can better assist you. The offer it seems like you signed up for, was a free 21 day trial. It's a buy now pay later offer. Here are the terms and conditions of the offer that you must agree to place an order with us.
    Free* 21-Day Trial Terms and Conditions:
    The 21-Day Trial period includes shipping and transit time.
    Please contact us at 1800-595-4670 we are here Monday through Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Supervisor @ GNS

• Ba
    Barb13 Jul 29, 2009

Yeah I'm about to get charged tomorrow on my bank account and i didn't even get the friggin package. I emailed my bank to maybe block my account or something so they won't even charge me the $39.99. I sent the company a serious email about me suing them (even though i cant) but i made it sound like i would. so right now I'm extremely nervous because i barely have money in my bank account and i don't want an overdraft fee. BTW you're in my prayers

GNS Aug 05, 2009

To: Barb13

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us at 1-800-595-4670 and we will gladly address your concerns and resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
    Supervisor
    GNS

Resolved Slim Seductioncharged my account 2 times for product never recieved

Originally I was to recieve a trial of Slim Seduction for the price of shipping &handling only. (3.97) Ok, I had no problem with that I really wanted to try this product. 2 weeks after the s&h was taken out of my account still I had not recieved any product. 1week later an additional 79.90 was taken out of my account and guess again, no product!! This put my account in overdrawn status and I have made numerous attempts to call, e-mail and even write. No luck. The infamous "KIM" who answers the phone "customer service"?! always has a different answer for me when I call. Sometimes I get "transferred" to the never-ending hold, sometimes she promises to have someone call me back within 24 hours and even once just hung up on me. What can we do?? I want my money back!!! I never even recieved this mystery product and now don't want to. I want my money back they stole from me!! Completely frustrated and pissed!

TO: Paula
    We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. It sounds like you were not properly taken care of and you had a problem getting through to our company. We deeply apologize for the experience you had with us and we would like to help you and offer to reship the package to you and extend your money back guarantee so you can still try the product and have time to send it back for a full refund. Please contact us again and explain your situation to us.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Our number is 1800-595-4670. We are here Monday through Friday 7am to 7pm MDT and Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 5pm.

Sincerely,

Supervisor at GNS

Resolved Slim SeductionCompany wouldn't credit my account for returned product

Please, please do not order from this company. It is nothing but a rip off. They get you hooked by offering the first bottle for ONLY $3.97 and then don't give you time to see if the product works before they charge you again for another shipment. BAM, they have you or should I say they have your money.

After receiving this product and giving it a try I realized it didn't work, so I sent the product back. After not receiving credit on my credit card account, I emailed numerous times. I tryed calling, also, but they keep you on hold for so long, (I guess to try to get you to hang up.) The last time I spoke to an employee, he said they had received my returned shipment in time and he didn't understand why I had not been reimbursed. He asured me he was going start the process of having my account credited and if he had a problem, he would have his supervisor call me. After not receiving the credit again I called today and they acted like I had never returned the product. These are trained liars. They are taught not to give in no matter what, so they keep putting you on hold even after asking to speak to a supervisor who laughed at me. These people are so crooked. I wish I could get in touch with everyone who might be just a little bit tempted to try this product to please DON"T DO IT. You will regret it the same way I did. Thanks for listening,

Gwen