Slim Easy Pro Complaints & Reviews

Slim Easy ProCANCELLED PRODUCT

I CANCELLED MY ORDER WITHIN ALLOTED TIME AND THEY TOOK$88.97 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM ME. I CALLED THERE PH# WHICH IS SOMEBODY ELSE DOING THE WORK FOR THEM BUT THE AFFILIATED WITH THEM.I'VE E-MAILED THEM 5 TIMES [ NO RESPONSE ] EVEN THOUGH THE FORM YOU FILL FOR THEM TO CONTACT YOU SAY'S A REPLY WITHIN 24HRS.[BILLING DEPT.] THE NUMBER YOU CALL TO CANCEL SAY'S TWICE THAT THEY'VE SENT THEM MESSAGES TO REPLY? I HAVE CONTACTED THE [FRAUD DEPT.] OF VISA AND I'M LETTING THEM HANDLE IT. I'VE ALSO CONTACTED THE BBBB IN CHGO. AND FILED A COMPLAINT. I STARTED THIS ON 2 MARCH 09 AND TODAY IS THE7TH MARCH 09. ON MONDAY THE9TH I'LL BE CONTACTING THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE OF ILLINOIS TO REGISTER MY COMPLAINT. THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ANYONE. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Slim Easy ProUnauthorized Payment

I'm also a victim of the Slim Easy Pro scam. I received my product on the 17th day of the so called "trial period." Also found out that they charged me $88 for more product which I never ordered. I called their 1888 # and was told to send an email to support for a RMA number. I received an email from their support team telling me in the near future take time to read all information before I give me credit information & I wasn't going to receive a RMA #. After reading this site and many others I resent Slim Pro a letter not requesting but demanding them a RMA # & a full refund. At the bottom of the letter I sent listings of all fraudulent claims from consumers & the state of Ca. laws & lawsuits against companies who practise fraud & false advertisement. I received an RMA # that same day. Still waiting for my refund... I'll keep you updated!!

• Ms
        Msjadestiny2001 Feb 26, 2009

02/26/09
        I received a "Full Refund " today for $88.97 . I recommend for anyone trying to get a RMA# or refund, stay consistent, email them everyday, and let them see that you're seriously will be a pain in their "Butt" to you receive your refund. ( It worked for me). Also threatening them (by laws suits, report to Ca gov, etc, ) works too !! Good Luck to All !!

• Ki
        kittykat11 Mar 28, 2011

i also am a victim of their scam. I tried a trial one bottle and then about 1 month later was charged
        89.99 to my checking account. they stated that I ordered the product. Which i did not.
        The product sucked too. Very bad stomach cramps and didnt loose weight.
        I am now going to try to return and get a refund.

Slim Easy ProUnauthorized charges

BREACH OF CONTRACT: SlimEasy Pro advertises a free trial diet powder product and free Adkins bars. Just pay shipping of $5.00 or so which I did. In return, I received only cheap powder. I didn't receive Adkins bars. Apparently if you do not respond to company within 20 days, your credit card is automatically charged $88.98 for CONTINUITY of product order. I did receive 2 more small vials of cheap powder product. Still no Adkins bars.

I phoned Co. to cancel membership that I unwittingly signed up for and demanded refund to no avail. I am FURIOUS they are ripping off many innocent people.

Please join me in class action lawsuit against PAUL ADMINIMIKRIAN doing business as SLIM EASY PRO to remove them from business. I cannot post my email address here, but post your complaint and if there are enough, maybe we can remove this company.

• St
          Stas Mar 02, 2009

Slim easy sent me 2 bottles of product for $88 bucks, after I received them I then found out that the stuff has not been reviewed by the food and drug administration. I was notified that I could cancel by calling or over the internet. My wife called to cancel on Feb 25 but was told she had to call a different number. I called it on feb 28 and was gretted with a answering mach. When I did talk to some one the man said I was already being canceled, but he never said when or how to sent this stuff back, he was very rude and just hung up on me.

• Wa
          Wanda Mar 04, 2009

I have to agree with the other complaints about this so called SLIMEASYPRO. It has got to be the biggest scam I have ever seen. As well as the product isn't as they claim it is. We must do something to stop this company from ripping off others as we have been.

• Da
          David Jones Mar 12, 2009

I have had the experience and fully agree with these complaints. This junk does not work and this company should be stopped from prying on a person’s desire to lose weight. How can we get our money back?

• Ta
          Tammy Apr 23, 2009

I, ALSO PURCHASED TRIAL OFFER VIA THE INTERNET, WITH PROMISE OF MONTHLY SUPPLY OF SHAKES & NUTRITION BARS FOR ONLY $5.00 SHIPPING. RECEIVED VERY SMALL CONTAINER OF PRO-SHAKE INITIALLY, BUT SOON LATER MORE FOLLOWED ALONG WITH CHARGE OF $88.97 TO MY CREDIT CARD. I NEVER AGREED TO THIS CHARGE, NOR AM I INTERESTED IN USING A PRODUCT FROM A COMPANY THAT CONDUCTS THEIR BUSINESS IN THIS MANNER.

Slim Easy Pro — Unauthorized billing

Slim Easy Pro stoled $88.97 from my checking account. I bought from an internet ad on 12/1/8 and paid $7.99...