Singles.net Complaints & Reviews

Singles.netSTEALING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT

I realize that singles.net have been taking money from my account for more than three years. I dont even know how to use a computer. I definitely wouldn't use a computer to meet people. I'm 68 years old. These charges are ridiculous and I'd appreciate your company reimbursing my account promptly. I hope we can handle this amicably. I would prefer not to have a third party in this minor situation. $29, 99 for over three years isn't alot of money but it is mine and I want it back.

Emma J. Sherman
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com
Ph: [protected]

• St
    stubbie Sep 17, 2011

You know enough about computers to post here, but you don't know enough not to post your name and private contact information on a public website. Go to their website and contact them and unsubscribe. You need to close your bank account and open a new one now because you will not be reimbursed for the past 3 years. What took you so long to notice these charges and decide to act?

Singles.netUnauthorized deductions from bank account fraud!

I was given a one month subscription to this site, thru an e-check, not of my account, the site continued to make unauthorized deductions from that same account, while at the same time claiming a 100% money back, if not satisfied, I was not asking for a refund, only wanted them to stop stealing funds electronically from an account that was not mine. Funds were stolen in the months of march 2007, and the month of April, however no money was returned and that I believe is reason enough to ask for a complete refund, as it has caused extreme hardship in the relationship between myself and the person who gave me the one month membership as a gift.

Sam Fogleman Mar 01, 2008

I need to know how to stop this from out of my bank account each month without closing my account. It was suppose to be a one month deal only.

• Gr
    grindboy1 Aug 12, 2009

Just today8/12/09 i checked my bank account and found that singles net.com has taken 4 times the amount for a 1 month subsription to there site.They are crooks and ive had to cancel my bank card to stop the deductions from my account .Ive had to file with my bank to dispute the fraud charges not to mention the overdraft charges involved im looking at about 350.00 dollars just one subsription has cost me, no chance meeting with another is worth that..I will not let this rest i will receive my funds back...

Singles.netFraudulent charges to bank account!

I'm not going to stay quiet like some of my friends you folks have screwed over. I sent a request to you to not renew me & my bank account shows you did it anyway. Well, I give you this warning---you better damn well give me a credit back to my account because I am in a position to roll your ### over the coals in the state of Georgia... I will take some bad action against you & your websites, if My credit does not show up by Friday..you pulled the same crap on my friends in Ohio a few years back... Don't push it "Fraudsters"!

• Co
    Colleen Lewis Oct 16, 2007

I want you to know after I write this I'm going to take my profile off singles.net, I have found a very good web site that IS FREE, where you can e-mail the person in your area FREE. NOT just a line you guys have picked for me. If I don't send you guys money I can't be a FULL member. With my new wed site I can find a interest and e-mail MY thoughts TO them. With MY e-mail to my interest and my own remarks to THAT person. NOT threw the web site. I love my new web site and will delete my profile through your dating site if I can find out how to delete it. It also seems to me you guys Hide your delete process pretty good. GOOD BYE Singles.P.S. I will tell all I know about this New web site.

Colleen Lewis

• Da
    Daniel J Groot Nov 09, 2007

Yes, they ripped me off to, They say I gave them permission to charge my account, But I didnt, How do we get our money back, and press charges, [email protected]

• Mi
    Mike May 08, 2008

Joined this at $24.95 with moneyback guarantee. Paid with Paypal.

They set up a monthly paypal subscription for $24.95.

Inundated with messages from Nigerian scammers!

Emailed for money back. No joy!

Initiated Paypal dispute, eventually they refunded as the knew paypal would refund and debit them.

Thank god I used Paypal.

If you want free singles use www.plentyoffish.com

Singles.net — Poor customer service!

Don't sign up for this service. Tried the trial service. Never could get in. They kept saying that my...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices