Simple Savings Club or Discount Savings Complaints & Reviews

Simple Savings Club or Discount SavingsCoupons via email or website

Received phone call about receiving 1000.00 worth of coupons by mail for$1.49 . This was on Sept 1 2016. Received a 10 day trial envelope but there were no coupons as I was lead to believe. Also there was no phone number to call and cancel. I had to contact my credit card company to get phone number. I called all I got was a recording asking for me to leave name and number and they would call me back. As yet I've not received a return call. Also the website is also very misleading as well.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Simple Savings Club or Discount Savings — scam

I would like to start off by saying I don't know if the company is from Georgia or Florida. The return...