SIM CARD Complaints & Reviews

SIM CARDSim Card Activation

I bought a prepaid sim card - [protected] on 15/jan/2015 from the Mobile store at where Vodafone agents are selling the sim cards.
They told me that it will get activated on 17/jan/2015, but it didn't .After that I asked and again they told me that it will get activated on
20th jan but it didnot. I asked again but company agents were not there. I had called to customer care via chat and they told me that your documents didn't get submitted till now, but I have given all the valid documents. I had asked to return the money if sim card is not getting activated but they denied.
Kindly look into this ASAP as I am getting frustration.

• Mi
    michael Oct 28, 2007

my hello tune charges have been deducted on date 28th oct 2007 without my permission. i want my Rs.30 back as soon as possible

PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL HELLO TUNES WITHOUT THE USER'S PERMISSION

• Th
    Thakur S. Nov 24, 2008

i am living in PUNE-(New Sangvi)
    Not found proper range in my area, if i do not get proper range
    so i have only option to terminet connection.

JAGYESWAR May 21, 2011

ON THE INSERT OF VODAFONE SIM CARD CELL SHOW INSERT SIM CARD BUT FOR ALL OTHER SIM IT'S OK.
    MY VODAFONE NO.8486173346

• Su
    sumanth kumar Oct 15, 2012

my sim card was not insertad by any mobile for other sim it was inserting, my sim shows switch off, my number is 9505185018

• Pr

MUSTH Aug 12, 2013

MY NUMBER HAS INFORMATION 9966506579

• Di
    Dinesh emr May 22, 2015

i lost my mobile which has an airtel sim card having a number 8056508496. please block my sim card as soon as possible...

SIM CARDTO REFUND BALANCE

I've sent 3 sms on 511 on 2nd Dec.
511 is toll free no. but it charged me Rs2/sms as like Rs 6
Then I've sent 5 sms to airtel to other mobile which should charge 25ps/sms but it also charge same Rs2/sms
Next to that airtel to airtel sms should charge 10ps but it also charge same
so as like REFUND ME 6+8.75+1.90 ==RS 16.65/-
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY CELL NO. [protected]

• Ak
    AKSHAY CHANDRAKANT DUMBRE Dec 10, 2007

I've sent 3 sms on 511 on 2nd Dec.
    511 is toll free no. but it charged me Rs2/sms as like Rs 6
    Next to that airtel to airtel sms should charge 10ps but it also charge same
    so as like REFUND ME 6+8.75+1.90 ==RS 16.65/-
    PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY CELL NO. 9766041607

• Un
    Unused SIM Card Nov 05, 2014

Before boarding a cruise in Venice Italy, we purchased a SIM card so we could make international calls. We are from US.
    This card never worked. The vendor installed it for us. We are now back in US and seeing that we never used the card, we would like to send this back and get a refund. Number on card 6128 72383585. Barcode 821118. We purchased this on October 18, 2014.
    e-mail [email protected]

SIM CARD — New connection not activated

I have purchased hutch sim plan 998 from your customer abstract solutions pvt. Ltd. Okhla, New Delhi against...