WHAT TO DO IF YOU WERE SCAMMED BY SHOP-CORA: (I was!)
I just got my money back from Paypal, so I want to let you all know exactly what you need to do not only to get your money back, but to help put Shop-Cora out of business.
WHAT TO DO:
1) Do an online complaint to paypal.com, via their website.
2) Call Paypal!!! The online complaint isn't enough. You need to call. Go to paypal.com to ask to call. They'll give you a 6 digit number to use when you call. You can bypass most of their automated voice prompts by saying, "Agent" at any time.
3) Paypal will contact Shop-Cora. Some of you never received anything from Shop-Cora. Others of you received either sponges or shower caps. In either case, part of this scam is that Shop-Cora will tell Paypal a tracking number for what they sent you. Then Paypal will ask you to return it and provide them (Paypal) with a tracking number.
4) DO NOT RETURN THE SPONGE OR SHOWER CAP!!! Call Paypal again and tell them what happened. Urge them to put Shop-Cora out of business NOW. They will decide this case in your favor and you will get your money back. I did.
SOME FACTS TO BE AWARE OF:
1) Shop-Cora used to be called "Rios", and operated a similar scam, which was put out of business by Paypal.
2) The Shop-Cora website was made using http://www.route.lu.com. I have reported them to this company and urged them to shut down Shop-Cora's website asap.
3) Please file a report to this online international scam watchdog, which will also work to shut down Shop-Cora: http://www.econsumer.gov
Let's shut down Shop-Cora and stop more people from being scammed!!!
This site is a fraud. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! Paypal is investigating and I hope to get my money back. I also hope PayPal will dump these ### so they can't get anymore of our money. Disgusting sleazy scammers.