Shop-cora Complaints & Reviews

Shop-coraWhat to do if you were scammed by Shop-Cora

WHAT TO DO IF YOU WERE SCAMMED BY SHOP-CORA: (I was!)
I just got my money back from Paypal, so I want to let you all know exactly what you need to do not only to get your money back, but to help put Shop-Cora out of business.
1) Do an online complaint to paypal.com, via their website.
2) Call Paypal!!! The online complaint isn't enough. You need to call. Go to paypal.com to ask to call. They'll give you a 6 digit number to use when you call. You can bypass most of their automated voice prompts by saying, "Agent" at any time.
3) Paypal will contact Shop-Cora. Some of you never received anything from Shop-Cora. Others of you received either sponges or shower caps. In either case, part of this scam is that Shop-Cora will tell Paypal a tracking number for what they sent you. Then Paypal will ask you to return it and provide them (Paypal) with a tracking number.
4) DO NOT RETURN THE SPONGE OR SHOWER CAP!!! Call Paypal again and tell them what happened. Urge them to put Shop-Cora out of business NOW. They will decide this case in your favor and you will get your money back. I did.
SOME FACTS TO BE AWARE OF:
1) Shop-Cora used to be called "Rios", and operated a similar scam, which was put out of business by Paypal.
2) The Shop-Cora website was made using http://www.route.lu.com. I have reported them to this company and urged them to shut down Shop-Cora's website asap.
3) Please file a report to this online international scam watchdog, which will also work to shut down Shop-Cora: http://www.econsumer.gov

AndreaNY Jul 05, 2012

WHAT TO DO IF YOU WERE SCAMMED BY SHOP-CORA:

• De
    DeeFrye Aug 29, 2012

Thank you very much Andrea- I'm out $157.00, fortunately I think Paypal will help me!

joylyn Sep 07, 2012

Thanks. Became suspicious 3 days after payment was deducted w/o a shipping confirmation. After a google searching "shop-cora complaints" I found I've been had. Since Paypal is as negligent about dubious venders, I called in a dispute with my credit card 1st, and they said they will issue a charge-back then investigate through the Fraud Dept. Will follow-up by submitting complaint to paypal as well. Thanks again!

joylyn Sep 07, 2012

Thanks. Became suspicious 3 days after payment was deducted. They haven't sent shipping confirmation. After a google searching complaints I found I've been had. Since Paypal as negligent about dubious venders linking to my account, I called in a dispute with my credit card 1st, and they said they will issue a charge-back and investigate through the Fraud Dept. Will follow-up by submitting complaint to paypal as well. Thanks again!

joylyn Sep 07, 2012

...Just got off phone with PayPal. Although they are aware this is a fraud company, their seller policy can only fires off warnings to vendors before shutting them down. It seems their connection to the fraud site isn’t enough to immediately cancel Shop-cora’s account. Whatever…the agent was nice and issued a refund on being notified of bank fraud alert. Can’t fault him for stupid company policies. Will try http://www.econsumer.gov

• Cr
    craycray70 Oct 10, 2012

just got my money back from paypal----Now I know..do your homework first before ordering with any website. check for complaints online before giving your money away to China!!!

Shop-corafraud

This site is a fraud. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! Paypal is investigating and I hope to get my money back. I also hope PayPal will dump these ### so they can't get anymore of our money. Disgusting sleazy scammers.

AndreainBrooklyn Jun 21, 2012

I ordered shoes from Shop-Cora on June 9, 2012. They never arrived. I also didn't get any kind of confirmation, although Shop-Cora did take my money via Paypal. I emailed Shop-Cora and got not reply. I've filed a report with Paypal and also with a website called Scambook. If we all stay on this, we perhaps can help put Shop-Cora out of business.

AndreaNY Jul 05, 2012

WHAT TO DO IF YOU WERE SCAMMED BY SHOP-CORA:

• Te
    Temtane Nov 12, 2012

Ordered shoes for $33.75. Paid through Paypal. Payment is complete but I never received the shoes. Email to shopcora was never answered. Phone number is not a working number. I have filed a depute with Paypal.

• Ra
    raquel10 Nov 24, 2012

The same thing happened to me in August 2012. I ordered shoes from shop-cora that were $83.25. My card was charged through pay-pal and I never received the shoes. I filed a complaint with shop-cora numerous times online and never got a response. Tried calling and the number doesn't work.Then I also filed a dispute with pay-pal and never heard back from them. Since August I have found numerous sites with many other people that have been scammed by shop-cora and they also have filed complaints to pay-pal so I don't understand why pay-pal doesn't drop them! I thought that pay-pal was supposed to be a safe way to pay!