SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3 Complaints & Reviews

wrong item shipped, no reply for possibility of returning

I've ordered from www.classiccountrycatering.co.uk shoes and got scarf. Not possible to contact them for return, refound.
Other wrote www.complaintsboard.com/sgj-expecs-technology-no3/unauthorized-credit-card-charges-wrong-product-delivered-c1121048
www.supplierblacklist.com/2019/06/23/sgj-expecs-technology/
www.signal-arnaques.com/scam/view/164219

clark artisan sandals

On June 23 I ordered a pair of Clarks Artisan sandal from this company. I paid $102 using my credit card. On July 12 I received a pair of sandals way way far away what I had ordered. Different size, different brand, different color.
I think this is a scam. I do not know how to ask for refund.
The three pages are what I received and the 4th photo what I ordered in black.

Pam Hakim

doll petitcollin

I ordered a doll Petitcollin for 57€ at a company called:

You have transferred 56.79 EUR to benekikkodo. xyz.

The order details are as follows:

Order No.: [protected]

Seller website: benekikkodo. xyz

Payment Date&Time: [protected]:48:20.0

Amount: 56.79 EUR

Payment No.: PS1906280548187661

Due to the foreign exchange rate, the amount displayed on your statement might be a little bit different from the real price.

Please note "luvyleoutlet" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product. It's just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.

Should you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Services department at [protected]@servicecentervip.com with the transaction details listed above.

[protected]@servicecentervip.com
Sun, Jun 30, 11:31 PM (5 days ago)
to me

Dear customer,
This is an auto-reply message from [protected]@servicecentervip.com mailbox. Please do not reply.
This mailbox can not answer any questions about your order.
If you have some questions, please send emails to the email address listed on the website where you bought the item.
Hope you can get a great answer!
Have a nice day!
Best regards!

Have sent 2 mails to ask when I could expect the doll; of course no answer!

Instead I received a lovely box with (false) Gucci sunglasses, worth 15Usd it said

SaleNew

Petitcollin Petitcollin 614406 Starlette Julia Muñeca, Multi-Color

€ 246.85
€ 54.42

doll petitcollin

unauthorized credit card charges - wrong product delivered

In date 12/04/2019 I ordered a pair of boots (Felmini brand) through an Italian website...

SGJ-ExpEcs Technology No.3