Menu
Home Car Dealers Sell It Now Motors
P
10:08 am EDT

Sell It Now Motors - No refund and only SCAM peolpe calling

Yes, I too was Scamed by this so called sell it now motors. You will not get your money back so don't think for one minite you will here from these folks. The only people that called me about my RV were people trying to scam me out of more money. These people hide in dark alley ways, but one day the light will shine, the building will crumble and they will PAY.

3 comments
L
May 30, 2009 2:06 pm EDT

NEVER HAD ANY LEGITIMATE OFFERS ON MY CAR, NEVER RECEIVED 90 DAY MONEY BACK GURANTEE, AFTER ABOUT 90 DAYS COULD NOT FIND WEB SITE WHERE MY CAR WAS BEING LISTED AND CAN NO LONGER GET A HOLD OF SELL IT NOW MOTORS...who is supose to have my car listed on their website until it sells..

J
Nov 10, 2008 5:30 pm EST

They are a scam. They say that they will give you your money back if they don't sell your car within 3 months. When you ask for it back after the 3 months they think of all sorts f reasons that they won't give it to you. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

G
Jul 01, 2009 2:40 pm EDT

these ### got $200 of my hard earned money.. and i could never get ahold of them

C
2:18 pm EDT

Sell It Now Motors - Advertismement for selling car

on 12/22/08 I was contacted by a person Named Norma from Sell It Now Motors she offered to advertise my 66 T-bird for $299.00 until sold, since 3/5/09 I have been trying to get a hold of them and their phone sounds busy and their web site is no longer in existence, she seemed to be truly legit because she was talking to me about praying to God that my car will sell fast, the reason for me trying to get a hold of them is because I had received 3 e-mails on their web site and 2 were kind of fishy I needed her expertise advice I had sent e-mails and calls but till this date I have not been able to get a hold of her or any one in the company. The Web site is no longer up, it is a Scam or what? I have attached e-mail information she sent:

Thank you for taking the time to chat today about how Sell It Now Motors can help you sell your 1966 Ford Thunderbird quickly and for your full asking price.

As we discussed, we will market your 1966 Ford Thunderbird until sold for a one-time cost of 299.00.

That is a considerable savings from our usual listing price of 499.00.

You will still get all the features of our Global One marketing package, including a 12 photo layout on all our highly trafficked websites, inclusion in our search marketing program with Google and Yahoo, and marketing distribution to our entire network of sites, including Oodle.com, Vast.com, and Lycos.com and many more.

Additionally, if you advertise with us, we will feature your vehicle on our website and in our weekly national advertisements in various print publications.

Please download our pdf file here for more information. SellItNowMotors.pdf

Please call me directly at 1-866-831-1330. You can also click reply to this email or contact [email protected] to send in your vehicle information and photos so we can get started. I look forward to helping you sell your 1966 Ford Thunderbird .

Thanks,

Norma
Sales Manager, Sell It Now Motors
1-866-831-1330
www.sellitnowmotors.com

P.S.- Lets get started your vehicle is a classic, rare car it should sell quick. Pretty color lets put it out fast before the New Year. People will be in there homes for vacation and winter so lets get started ! Norma

J
3:52 pm EST

Sell It Now Motors - Misrepresntation of Service and Refund raud

Complete ###-The only offers I got were "Nigerian Scam"; leaves me wondering if they are an accessory to these fraudulent offers. At present I have been unable to contact them for my 90 day guaranteed refund. When I call the contact numbers listed I am told "Expert Auto" has taken over their phone lines. I was given another contacct number 310-499-9905-I am directed to voice mail, then unable to leave a message as their box is full. Within 3 days after requesting my refund I received a fraudulent check-"Nigerian Scam" with request to deposit and wire $4000 over my list price for shipping. The check was so obviously fake I never deposited it, contacted the FBI and the Better Business Bureau. There is definitely some connection to these events.
J. Block 2/7/2009

5 comments
Mar 11, 2009 1:07 pm EDT

I have tried to get my 90day back gaurentee if i didn't sell my car. It's been 7 months now and i still have not got a reply back. During my experience with sell it now motors i had someone send me a fake check from florida trying to buy my car. I went to the bank and they said it was a complete fraud.Also Now when i go to the webpage it doesnt even exist. What can i do?

V
May 12, 2009 9:57 am EDT

This company messed up my life. I am only 20 yrs old and not very expiericed in selling cars. I posted my car in Sellitnowmotors.com and recieved 3 checks exceeding the amount of the asking price. I actually cashed that check and send $4000 dollars via western union to the supposeably shipper. The Bank contacts me to give them the money back becuase the check was fake. I was missing $6, 000 dollars from the cashed check. I used $2000 dollars for my school semester. So i only returned what i had and singed a loan for the rest. I had to drop out of school to be able to pay this money back. So now im working at a local gas station to come up with that money. If there is anyone that finds a call back number for sell it now motors please provide it to me. I would love to get my $200 dollars back right now. I really need that money. email me at [email protected]

Mar 07, 2009 1:30 pm EST

I also sent in my 90 day money back refund. I hear nothing back from sell it now motors. I've tried to contact the agent I had and nothing. I too have been scamed out of my 90 day refund as well as others. I hope someone can find these fools and get them straight and pass the info on to us who have been taken for a ride. If anyone finds them I can be reached at [email protected]

Feb 12, 2009 9:48 am EST

I am hoping that someone can get me any information on how to find these roaches that have scammed so many people out of their money. I have tried 3 times now (3rd time nothing) to get them to refund our 90 day refund. First 2 times I emailed them, now their phone isn't taking calls unless you are a system administrator, or the other line is a fax number and now the emails are undelieverable. I am furious. If anyone has any way of contacting them, please email the info at [email protected]

K
Feb 11, 2009 6:47 pm EST

i couldnt find anyway to contact them
my number is [protected]
if anybody have any idea please let me know, my name is kareem

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account