SeaLine Shoes Complaints & Reviews

SeaLine ShoesFraud and scam

I ordered a pair of fake Jordan's, received a confirmation stating they would ship within 10-20 days. And that I would receive another email when they did ship. My credit card was charged within days of my order being placed.

It has now been 2 months and I haven't received anything. Of course there is no phone number to reach them at and I've done a lot of searching. I have also sent numerous emails inquiring about my order but no response. I can't believe it's this easy to rip someone off on the internet and apparently get away with it. Do not order from SeaLine shoes!

SeaLine ShoesFraudulent Practices

I ordered a pair of Nike Air Jordans, they were never shipped, my credit card was charged, they replied to one customer service email that a "tracking number" was being established and they would be shipped by the weekend. They never arrived, and all emails have gone unanswered, they don't even have a phone number.

• Sh
    Shawn G Oct 27, 2008

The exact same thing happened to me. I ordered a pair of Nike shoes. They got their money but never shipped the shoes to me. They do not even have a phone number to contact them! I have left 15 messages for them as well, which have also gone unanswered! Do not purchase from this company! It is a scam!

• Ba
    Barney Nov 27, 2008

i ordered a pair of jordans and received mine in a few days...when i got them the she box looked like they were used but the actual shoes were great.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices