ADVERTISIMENT

Seabreeze Advertising Complaints & Reviews

Seabreeze AdvertisingBad service

I was contacted numerous times by SBA Corp (AKA Seabreeze) out of Daytona Florida. I trusted them, dummy...just spent $600 in tuition in learning that very fine lesson. However, I didn't give the company the full asking amount, but still parted with some $600 and would like to have it back. Let's sue their pants off. I thought my contract said I had six months if there was no movement, rental or otherwise, I could get a refund. Also, I never could "locate" my ad on thier website. The only time I saw my ad was with "their" link in an email. Funny, have you noticed the advertisements on this site are related to selling timeshares?

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Fi
      fight33 Mar 23, 2010

Many Florida timeshare sale and rental companies under fire

Florida has launched a war against the timeshare resale industry, announcing Thursday ongoing investigations into 17 companies, as well as a lawsuit against one company.

In 2009, complaints about timeshare resale companies overtook mortgage-related complaints reported to the Florida attorney general.

The attorney general also filed suit against South Daytona-based ResalesBuyOwner.com, its third suit in recent months against timeshare resale companies. Allegations against ResalesBuyOwner.com are that the company forced customers to pay up-front fees for services that were never provided. The company charged customers' credit cards even after they decided not to do business with ResalesBuyOwner.com, the suit says.

The office has also filed suits against American Marketing Group and Hicks Inc., both based in West Palm Beach.

Some 17 companies, many based in South Florida, have been subpoenaed because of complaints about deceptive business practices. Customers have said some of the companies failed to honor cancellation policies, misrepresented the services they would provide and failed to comply with some parts of state and federal telemarketing acts. They include:

• Executive Timeshare Marketing in Tamarac.

• Coastal Timeshare Solutions in Boca Raton

• Worldwide Resorts Direct and Worldwide Marketing Solutions of Palm Beach, doing business as Worldwide Timeshare, in West Palm Beach

• TS Luxury Group in Lake Worth

• C&G Marketing Associates, doing business as Premier Timeshare Solutions in Palm Beach Gardens

• Nationwide Marketing Solutions, doing business as Magnum Advertising Services in Lake Worth

• International Resort Solutions in Lake Worth

• Gold Crown Property Management in Dunedin

• Vacation Property Resales doing business as BUYATIMESHARE.COM in Tampa

• Timeshare Only in Orlando

• PFS Concepts, Inc., doing business as US Vacation in Largo

Already, the state has settled with seven timeshare resale companies, including about $100, 000 for customers of World Timeshares of Deerfield Beach; about $90, 000 from Timeshare Travels of Boca Raton; $36, 000 from Preferred Vacation Resorts of Clearwater; $26, 000 from D&D Vacations, doing business as United States Property Services, of Largo; about $37, 000 from S.F.C. Group, doing business as TWA Resale, of Orlando.

On Thursday, the state noted one of its largest settlements with a timeshare resale company. Virtual Group of Orange County, which goes by the name Realty Trade, has paid $800, 000 in refunds to customers and will pay $500, 000 to customers who request refunds in the future.

If you are planning on selling or renting your timeshare or would like help getting your money back from any of the above companies please contact [protected]. Please leave a detailed message including your name, phone number and best time you can be reached. Or please email your information to [email protected]

Seabreeze AdvertisingPromise to sale my timeshare

I received a call from Seabreeze advertising corp. which is a timeshare resale company.

I advise that a current company had my property listed for over a year and nothing had taking place.

The reprehensive stated that they were brokers and that they could rent my property within thirty days and sale within ten weeks. I was also advised that Seabreeze could recoup my cost back from the other company. When I received my agreement via mail it said that Seabreeze was only a advertising company and not a broker. I phoned immediately and requested a refund due to the fraudulent information. I spoke with a slick talking guy that promise they had brokers in house and that they were working for me. The company then co-hasted me into signing the agreement. I did not hear from them again so after 2 months I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charged and when the charge was revered the company sent a letter to my credit card company calling me a liar and sent a discloser that I had not seen. My charges were put back on my card and my $1204.00 was kept by Seabreeze and I have not been contact since.

Comment Guidelines

8 Responses
      • Su
        summer27870 Aug 06, 2010

It is now 2010, and this is still going on. I was a victim also, if there is an action suit, include me. [email protected]

• yes they are still ripping us off, spent over $900.00 and only promises and un-returned calls. called again this am and phone is disconected, so guess they skipped off with our money and any chance of renting our timeshare. it hurts to be so taken in by a company that makes such promises. when it sounds too good to be true it usually is. beware all of you out there.

• Va
        VanBuren Oct 02, 2009

I think a class-action lawsuit would be the only way that we could not only get our money back but also stop this company from taking other people's hard-earned money. Does anyone know a good attorney that could help in this endeavor? There are at least six people on this site alone, including me, that have been victims of this scam, not to mention the countless others that have not yet come forward, feeling there is no legal recourse. Please contact me if you do at [email protected]

• Su
        Sue Apr 24, 2009

Seabreeze called me saying there was a buyer for our timeshare in Reno. Gave them my credit card number for the upfront money and haven't heard from them since. After all I have read, I think there ought to be a class-action suit against this company. I can't even find their website anymore.

• Lo
        lori Nov 14, 2008

I too was scammed by Seabreeze or Sba Corp out of Daytona. I can get a return call or email from them has been 6 months with not even a phone call back. I will never deal with a timeshare company that takes money up front. They are all scammers.

• Ci
        Cindi Aug 28, 2008

Thank you for posting your experiences. Seabreeze called me this week, and their rush to get me into the "Labor Day Extravaganza" without giving me time to do research made me wary. I'm so glad to have found your comments. She also wanted me to give her my credit card number before I even saw any paperwork. Does anyone know of an honest place to sell your timeshare?

• Sh
        Sharlot Brown Aug 13, 2008

Sounds like my problem. I cannot even find my lilsting on their site.
        But what good does it do to say anything. No one is helping.

• Li
        Linda Jul 19, 2008

Seabreeze Advertising just took my money & ran.
        Never posted my property on their website.
        Never contacted me.
        When I asked questions, they gave me the run-around.
        Beware!