Scottsdale Healthcare Complaints & Reviews

Scottsdale HealthcareHostile to employees (racist)

Scottsdale Healthcare Most Racist Hospital in the Valley. CEO TOM SADVARY

Now here is an unfriendly and racist place to work. If you are a minority, gay or if they even think you may be kiss your career goodbye at Scottsdale Healthcare. They hire token minorities to full fill their mandates, then they turn on them like the vicious racist bottom feeders that they are. Potential minority employees better keep the ACLU and the EEOC on speed dial, your truly going to need it. I worked for the ###s and am shocked that these people can pay out claim after claim for discrimination with the EEOC and still remain in business today. Mr. Tom Sadvary who is the CEO of Scottsdale Healthcare refused to meet with me concerning the discrimination I suffered at the hand of others despite is alleged "OPEN DOOR POLICY".In 20 years of being an employee this is the most unbearable place I have ever worked and my happiest day there was when I left the rednecks in the rearview mirror. These people are truly bottom feeders and I sincerely hope they end up getting a class action lawsuit filed against them again.

Respond

Scottsdale HealthcareTerrible place to work in

Scottsdale Healthcare the worlds worst place to work ever. I worked in the security dept. where I was tortured on a daily basis called ### queer homo, black co workers were fired upon with racial slurs on a daily basis women were treated like crap and sued the hospital and won. Scottsdale Healthcare has a revolving door at the EEOC over 7 suits settled and more pending. All was reported to HR and ignored. The CEO Tom Sadvary is a complete tool, a woman was raped and the hospital tried to cover it up employees received convictions. The entire Security Dept is a complete joke this is an unsafe facility trust me I know first hand. Nothing but racial, this is a horrible place to work. My Dept director Lyle smith is nothing but a racist ###. Think twice they treat their nurses and staff like crap as well YOU NEVER WANT TO WORK FOR THESE IDIOTS.

5 Responses
      • Se
        sereenan Jul 29, 2009

I want to know which lawyer represented these employees. I too have a complaint and would like to pursue it legally. Please email me at <[email protected]>

I really do want to take action. I was severely life changingly abused at Scottsdale Osborn Hospital.

I strongy suggest any potential patients be very careful before they come anywhere near this Hell Hole. I can easily believe employees that don't fit the mold of what is desired and also don't have pals in administration could be mistreated -- it's easier to do it to an employee than what this hospital did to me.

Thanks

• Or
        oreo1587 Feb 11, 2009

This has to be a joke, there are several black security gaurds that have worked at scottsdale healtcare 5 plus years

GreatGuy101 Jan 23, 2009

You better be white and straight if you want to work here!

GreatGuy101 Jan 23, 2009

This is a racist place to work, if you are not str8 or white stay away from Scottsdale Healthcare.

GreatGuy101 Jan 23, 2009

I worked there to this person is right these people are horrible. I was forced to quit because I was a black man in their "all white company"

Scottsdale HealthcareAwful place to work in

I completely agree this place is of the hook and loaded with bigots ! Never in my life have I seen such lowlife people. If your black watch out they will do everything but burn a cross in your lawn ! Or if they think you may be gay, female, Hispanic or any other race but white you won't work there long. They hire their tokens and them burn them at the steak. Hitler would be proud of these people ! I agree with the last poster the security is a complete joke and the managers are complete tools lock stock and barrel. I would not work for this company for 100.00 an hour they are the worst of the worst people. I know why they all had to pay out settlements to employees through the EEOC because they should have. I did hear about them getting convicted for covering up a rape, as well an employee was raped at the Shea Campus a few years back some Security. I would never let any family member stay there.

Respond