Scooter Nitro Complaints & Reviews

Scooter Nitrolance vintage

Thought I bought a Lance Vintage, they sent me something else. Paid $100 for a cover, never received, carb went bad the first 600 miles, scooter was damaged upon arrival to my house, the list goes on and on. File a complaint with missouri states attorney office but have not heard anything. I will participate in a lawsuit against these idiots!

Scooter Nitro — Lawsuit

I was/am a victim of Scooter Nitro. See the posting by Jack. I am trying to decide whether I should initiate...

Scooter NitroLance scooter

I purchased a Lance Charming 50cc scooter from Scooter Nitro online after doing days of research. They seemed to have a good price and warranty. Well, the scooter did not work upon delivery, after several repair bills ( I finally found a nice motorcycle serviceman to repair it - 30 miles away) and many emails and phone calls to Scooter Nitro...
#1 I do not have a Lance Charming bike - false advertising
#2 Many parts I needed to replace were either not covered as described or have not arrived from China after 3 months
#3 When I called and emailed for instructions on how to return this defective bike at my expense, I was told my 5 days for return had passed, the bike would not be accepted
#4 One salesman at Scooter Nitro told me that is what I get for buying online

Marshall Bowling Dec 27, 2008

I ordered a Bali 150 and it sure took forever to come in. It did however come in with a ripped seat and as more parts broke I filed the paperwork each time to get my parts and hounded them time after time and was unable to get any information about where my parts were other than on backorder. I would like in on any class action lawsuit that takes place.

• Hm
    hmoverton Sep 28, 2009

Just wanted to let you know that I filed a complaint with the Attorney General of Missouri. I have received a letter from that office asking for more details from my own dealings with www.scooternitro.com. They have an investigation going on at this time. You can contact them at 816-889-5000 or at www.ago.mo.go.

Good luck!

• Lo
    loraldc1957 Apr 18, 2011

hi i bought this scooter from a friend and i need a motor repair manual and some parts

Scooter Nitrobad replacement parts

purchesed a machoman scooter from scooter nitro.rod bearing went at 600 miles sent motor to rokita distributer in calf.because thats what they told me to do.1st motor from rokita was my old motor that they rebuilt.took 3 months.motor drive case was broken in shipment.sent it back.one month later next motor arrived no spark.sent part back.received new part they put the motor on again wouldn't start water in the cylinder took off motor again cracked head.i bought this bike in may went in the shop 1st of july and is still there.repair costs up to 600.00 so far.and its snowing now. and still no head.

Scooter NitroAwful experience

What can I say Does anyone or has anyone dealt with William? I purchased my scooter in May 2008 the 1st bike sent out looked like it was in a crash. I finally received another bike in late July. It is now October and I have not received any replacement parts that were promised if I accepted the last bike. I am thinking of flying down to visit these crooks and take my own resolve to their knee caps.First these people lie and say send them the parts for replacement and they will send out new parts then they say, oh we don't send out the parts, the manufacturer in china sends the parts directly to you. July, August, September, October? Right!

• Ca
    carl Oct 12, 2008

I received 250 Machoman in May of 2008 from Scooternitro. I really know william/ I gave him hell from the day i received my scooter. I have spent at least 1, 000$ to get it in running order. As you know they have taken down the web site. If anyone know of any law suite against scooternitro, please post it. To all scooter riders HAPPY RIDING

Sava Mathou Oct 16, 2008

Please let me know, if you know of any lawsuit- because we would like to get in on it. We ordered two of the Machoman 260 and received two Cypress 250's. We have not had any luck with contacting Scooter Nitro, as they always come up with some excuse or dont return calls.
    One scooter runs ok, but not good. The other is a complete lemon and is not in running order at all.
    This company I understand, has just changed its name to avoid lawsuits. The new name of the company is . What started out as a fun adventure of getting new scooter's. Has turned into a nightmare of trying to unload the damn things. Let me know, if you guys have any luck.
    Thanks and good luck.
    Sava Mathou and Heather Wallace

Sava Mathou Oct 18, 2008

We have filed a complaint with the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. The address is at ago.mo.gov. Then just scroll down to file a complaint. I hope you all follow suit and file, so hopefully we can get some of our money returned.
    Sava

john alban Nov 12, 2008

I ordered a scooter in august-08 along with that, i paid 100.00 for a scooter cover! itsnow november and their website is under maintenence and they wont contact me.

marc laspada Nov 26, 2008

scooternitro's new website is called "scooterboom" and thier phone number is 1800-276-1180 Give them hell

• Sc
    ScooterBengal Dec 19, 2008

They are still in business. Under who knows what name this week. I have filed complaints with the better business bureau, and currently have an open case, which they are responding to. Next, I will talk with the Missouri Attorney General, and probably Small Claims Court. Please, go to the BBB website and file complaints on this business. This is the best first course of action that will lead up to a class action suit and make it stick.

• Al
    Alison May 02, 2009

4 of us bought scooters from scooter nitro we are all having the same problems as everyone eles.. My sister has been waiting for a new windshield that came broke, no nothing it's been a yr now.. My other sisters scooter never ran at all!!! and they would not back her up she can't find anyone to even look at it.. And as for Willams he's a joke.. These people are crooks!

Scooter NitroThey do not deliver as promised

I'm another pissed Scooter Nitro customer. Ordered the Bali 150 in April. Scooter received 4 weeks later was so damaged the trucking company called me and said they would not deliver. Immediately called my credit card company and put a hold on the payment. Contacted Scooter Nitro and told them the story. At first they wanted to just knock a couple of hundred off the purchase price. I told them no way. They then agreed to send another scooter. It arrived after 4-5 weeks. 2 months later the battery dies. Installed new one at my cost of $65. It dies 2 days later. Radio has never worked and I don't think it is even there. No antenna. In line fuel filter leaks all the time. Still have not released payment and will not until I get a 100% operating scooter without any more expense on my part.

Joe Cox Sep 24, 2008

You stupid ###...why did buy online.

• Sc
    ScooterBengal Dec 19, 2008

Hold your money. Once they get it, they will stop talking to you. Congrads on not getting took like hundreds of others.

Scooter Nitro — Machoman 260 Touring Scooter

07/18/2008 Ordered Machoman 260 Touring Scooter. Package arrived that was not 260 Machoman, but lower grade...

Scooter Nitro — Bad experience

We ordered the Nitro Twister Scooter and the Vintage 150 from Scooter Nitro. They said free delivery and it...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices