SCI Management Complaints & Reviews

SCI ManagementWon't credit my account for the payment that was lost

I had used my bank's automatic bill pay system for well over a year to pay this outfit each month. Then they started calling about having not received a payment. After many fruitless attempts to resolve this over the phone, I sent them, as requested, copies of the my bank's investigation report that said the payment had been made and a copy of my checking account statement that showed that my account had been debited. My next statement from SCI showed no amount past due. Now, a month later they call and say the got the info but they still won't credit my account for the payment that was lost. They say they can only do that if they get a copy of the "physical" check even though I doubt there even is one (electronic xfer). In any event, yet more time and trouble for me to *try* proving that they made a mistake. The people at this company's billing group seem to be basically robots and have no respect for their 'customers'. I would *never* do business with them again. I just hope my bank is able to help me out, because when I asked SCI what else I could do, they hung up.

SCI ManagementAwful experience

I had used my bank's automatic bill pay system for well over a year to pay this outfit each month. Then they started calling about having not received a payment. Aftrer many fruitless attempts to resolve this over the phone, I sent them, as requested, copies of the my bank's investigation report that said the payment had been made and a copy of my checking account statement that showed that my account had been debited. My next statement from SCI showed no amount past due. Now, a month later they call and say the got the info but they still won't credit my account for the payment that was lost. They say they can only do that if they get a copy of the "physical" check even though I doubt there even is one (electronic xfer). In any event, more time and trouble for me to *try* proving that they made a mistake. The people at this company's billing group seem to be basically robots and have no respect for their 'customers'. I would *never* do business with them again. I just hope my bank is able to help me out...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices