SBA Track Online Complaints & Reviews

SBA Track OnlineUNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO DEBIT

Just called the [protected] number had my name removed. Was told by the woman that it says on the website that you will be charged after 7 days. FOR WHAT? I didn't get anything until a month later, in the mail a friggin CD that doesn't allow any access to anything. She then begins to say that it's not a CD, it's access to the website...what friggin website???? When we don't get a damn email from the company how are we to know what website to go to? she then says that we need to call the number on the website where we ordered the kit. You know, had I known that it would be this much of a headache...who would want to be a part of some kind of business that does not contact its prospectors? GOOGLE MONEYMAKING KIT IS A DAMN JOKE! I will stand firm on that! Contacting my Financial Institution and I'm going to dispute my charges! I'd like to meet the girl in my area that made that $5, 000 check and tell her myself what a joke this whole thing is.

SBA Track OnlineUNAUTHORIZED CHARGES

After subscribing to the Free Google Moneymaking kit for $1.97, I found that I was being charged later for $13.42 for something that I had not received in the first place. Then I got a CD in the mail that says I need to enter the ID and password that was sent in an email. Never got the email. Then I noticed another charge for $81.32 for LIST FOR CASH. If you ask me this is major scam...I am letting my family and friends know about this and I am also sharing it with my customers at work...Trust me! I will let everyone I come into to contact know about this STAY AT HOME SCAM! ~SAVE MONEY, LIVE BETTER!

SBA Track Online — Unauthorized charges to credit card

After subscribing to the Google Online Success Kit and canceling that membership continued to charge my VISA...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices