SavingLots.com Complaints & Reviews

SavingLots.comTerrible Customer Service

Wow, where to start. This company has been absolutely awful to deal with. Ordered merchandise on 6/27. My credit card was charged for the merchandise on 6/28. We followed up numerous occasions and finally received merchandise on 7/15. Immediately opened box and tried to install. However, merchandise was damaged. Within 30 minutes of delivery on 7/15/2010, I contacted customer service to let them know the merchandise was damaged. Then began the headache of getting the merchandise returned. They wanted pictures of the box and we got the runaround about whether or not they would take the merchandise back. I finally disputed the charge on my credit card on 7/23. Savinglots.com finally contacted me on 7/25 to say the merchandise would be picked up between 11 am-3pm on 7/28. They never showed up because they "couldn't find our house" (we had to call them to find out why the never came). Interestingly enough, they didn't have any trouble finding our house when they had the merchandise to deliver (although maybe that was why it took them so long to deliver the merchandise to begin with). They finally picked up the machine yesterday (7/29) although they were again later than they said they would be. Good riddance. Glad the experience is over and I will NEVER EVER buy from savinglots.com again.

Respond

SavingLots.comFals Advertisement

Everything negative written about this company is true! It is all false advertisement. I ordered a product they said they had 65 in stock. Well let me tell you they didn't even have one. They took my money told me that my order was processed and waiting for the tracking number from the warehouse, this went on for 48 hours until, I hounded them with emails and went online to the better business bureau to get the presidents email. He then stated it was shipped out also. Then he stated "ran out before we could fill your order. Should be more here on Monday." Yes he is saying they ran out of 65 items that I even called to ask they had. In the end after calling and emailing them over 20 times the order was never shipped and I finally received my money back. So I would tell anyone do not order from SavingLots.com, read all the reviews they are not lying.

Respond

SavingLots.com — no product

made order on 5-22 with 2 govt. coupons for 2 dtv converter boxes. never recieved them, e-mailed on 6-22...

SavingLots.comLiars

I placed an order using a government $40.00 TV Converter coupon as part payment. Unknown to me: Rite Aid had stolen the value of the Coupon without me buying anything from Rite Aid. When I found out; I got the forty dollars from Rite Aid and offered to complete the sale with the forty dollars I got from Rite Aid and SavingLots.com refused saying I was trying to scam them for 40 bucks which is a totally false pretence by SavingLots.com. SavingLots.com are liars and not to be trusted to do business with.

3 Responses
        • Dr
          Dr John Aug 25, 2012

"Savinglots.com - ordered unit from them on March 10th - requested tracking - no tracking number given to date - March 14th they took the money on my credit card - they will not answer any email - I tried calling and they put you on hold forever. DON'T BUY FROM THESE GUYS if you expect good service!! Its the 22d of March and I still can't get any service at all from them. I have requested my money refunded and you guessed it! No action."

They get away with tis because they know that most people, and you appear to be one of them, aren't aware that they can file a CHARGE-BACK with their credit/debit card issuer, and the charge will be reversed (and Savinglot's bank account will be debited for that amount by their credit card processor).

• Li
          LivinHard Mar 14, 2009

How can Rite Aid steal the value of the coupon without you using it????

• Sh