Save643.com Complaints & Reviews

Save643.comFAKE COMPANY SCAM

A fake company called save643.com and 87offer.com has been debiting $20.95 from my account for two years. They go under five different companies:

Save643.com
87offer.com
cp2pay.com
save87.com
Lsm-US.Pay.Com

They take money out of bank accounts and apparently bought personal information because no purchases were ever made with these companies. It is a scam. The phone numbers listed for these so-called companies go right to "hold for customer service"

[protected]

My bank is investigating the "companies", but there has to be a way to stop this from happening to other people

Comment Guidelines

7 Responses
    • Jr
      jr70chip May 14, 2009

The same thing happened to my father just today. He noticed save65.com, 87offer.com, and a couple other fake websites debiting his credit card for who knows how long now...same amount as everyone else too, $20.95, sometimes more than once a month. When he called the credit card company's fraud protection, they told him he'll have to wait 120 days for them to investigate those charges. Who knows how many times these fake companies will debit his account by then.

• Re
      Renese Apr 18, 2009

The EXACT thing has happened to me except my debit card was charged. I was charged 20.95 for several months before I noticed. I just called and was told the money would be refunded. Does anyone know how to pursue this further legally???

--Greenville, SC

• Ba
      barb Apr 01, 2009

The same thing has been happening to me and I just noticed today! They had billed my credit card 20.95 for a year!

Each month the company name changes but the amount is the same.
      87offer.com
      save65.com
      3offer9.com

I have no clue how they got my cc info.

• Pa
      paully Mar 28, 2009

I have filed a complaint with my card company

• Pa
      paully Mar 28, 2009

I have been billed by this company for quite sometime. I am filling a complaint with my card company and they will be investigating.

• Ti
      Tia Mar 27, 2009

The same thing happened to me this week (3/23/09). I noticed on my bank statement that a company known as Save87.com deducted $20.12 from my account using my debit card without my authorization, neither did I subscribe to their so called health insurance services. I called the toll free number provided and was put "on hold" and no one ever came to the phone. I could hear someone in the background but never got to talk to anyone. My bank is investigating this also. I suggest that anyone this has happened to should cancel their credit/debit card and have another issued which we did.

• Ph
      Phyllis Dowdy Dec 07, 2008

I was charged 19.95 on my credit card by this company and I did not sign up for anything. I just happened to notice the charge on my card. I called them and they said they would refund the money but I still have not received it. I was told by them that when you log on to a certain site they charge you. I do not know what site they are talking about. I have never heard of this company and I think they should be put out of the business they are running.

Save643.com — Scam

This is a scam, I have a charge of $20.95 on my debit card account and I never heard of this company and I...

Save643.comCharge my account without authorization

I noticed a charge from save643.com drafted out of my account, this will be put on alert to my bank. I am very angry and cannot understand how they did this, when I tried to contact them, their number has been disconnected how convenient, everyone needs to be aware! I don’t know anything about the company, have NEVER talked to anyone, they show health care, prescription, eyeglass, etc. discounts on their webpage, which I only found AFTER seeing the bank charge. These people need to be investigated, I don’t know what else to do.

Comment Guidelines

4 Responses
      • Ve
        venus052683 Jun 03, 2016

I came to this company for prescription help. A couple of weeks later, my husband went on medicaid and I could get my medications for free so I didn't need their service. On the website, it only states that it is a 30 day trial for 19.95 and you can cancel you membership anytime with "nothing to lose." However, they do not tell you until after you want a refund that a processing fee of 19.95 will be charged to your credit card that is nonrefundable. I assumed the 19.95 was the membership fee, but I was charged twice for this fee on the same day. I called to cancel my membership and get the payment refunded. I let the customer service rep on the phone know I was charged twice, and she told me that both charges would be refunded. They refunded only one charge for 19.95 so I called the customer service phone # on the save643.com website again. They are now saying that it was a processing fee for 19.95 that I was charged for and not the membership fee. I was told that I shouldn't have been charged twice for the processing fee so one charge was refunded and the other is nonrefundable. No where on the website does it discuss a processing fee for 19.95 only a 30 trial membership for 19.95 and starting the second month the payment is 20.95. This place is misleading and I suggest that you avoid them like the plague. Their slogan of "nothing to lose...great benefits to gain" is a bunch of bull because I lost $20 and received no benefits of the service!!! Big SCAM!!! AVOID!!!

• Rs
        rscottjohnson Jun 14, 2009

i have attempted cancelling all services with your company for months.
        PLEASE CANCEL ALL SERVICES AND MEMBERSHIPS ASAP. ROY JOHNSON 6-134-09

John Dioguardi Nov 20, 2008

Unauthorized charges on Credit Card

• We
        WENDY WILSON Oct 30, 2008

I also noticed i was getting charged every month for a service i had never heard of. I have cancelled my card but i am in the process of getting someone to call me back for all my credits. My bank will prosicute and are willing to help me. But i call everyday and i am told a case manager will get with me noone has. I want a way to find out how they got my information and why cant i talk to anyone to help mewith this frustrating sitiuation. I am going to take my own charges out against this company.