Sarah Complaints & Reviews

Sarahattitude of cashier

I have been buying furniture at Mathis Brothers for I know at least 30 years (through two wives). Their selection is reliably good if not superior. Their prices are competitive. Recently their back office and other customer service functions have been horrible! We the customers always seem to get in the way of their busy schedules. Today was the worst! Sara or Sarah just was flat out rude! She didn't say hello, may I help you, can I assist you further, kiss my [censored], or the important one "Thank you." She had a frown on face the entire time. She really should consider another line of work rather than dealing with customers.
I

Sarahsears outlet manager (simon), in tinley park il.

I arrived at the store at 12pm to looking for refrigerated. I found the refridgerator that I needed but because it was a replacement I had to wait on a manager the manager. He was supposed to come in at 1 o'clock, so I left and I came back. 1:30 he came directly in the salesperson told him I was waiting he took a phone call and talked for over an hour finally I had to walk up to him and tell him that i've been waiting on him. Simon got off the phone and then proceeded to talk to one of his maintenance guys whatever he was and started to give him a list of things to do while i'm standing there and was about to walk away to show him what to do and i'm like excuse me sir you know i've been waiting on you for an hour or more. Simon then went into his office about 10-15 minutes he was talking to somebody else while i'm still waiting on him. Oh yes I sent a sales person in there and he went off on them, finally I had to go in the office and literally stand in the door and basically demand him to take care of me, after all that simon didn't know how to fo the process or work the register. Simon is rude, unprofessional, snd had no customers service. Simon never apologized he tried to give me a week later delivery when I was told that I could get my stuff delivered the next day, so finally one of the sales rep had to take over, if these are the people that you have running or owning. Wow. I heard they own the stores they have no repercussions there's nothing that can be done to them because they're the owners of the store. I would never going there again i've been waiting for a manager or somebody called mebor email ([protected]@live.com) and i'm told he is the only manager and if he doesn't call me I basically won't get apology I spent 3 hours in that store when my refrigerator was already picked out before simon is the only one that can do replacements. That is unacceptable ans if that's there rule a manager should be on staff at all time

Sarahfraud!

I went on for a free credit report didn't get any kind of info and so I canceled it! This was 1-2 years ago and all of a sudden I have seen four charges against my credit card!! three for $11.95 they all are from 1/10,1/11,1/13 of 2008 and another one for $95.60 on 1/20/2008. I am not happy with this, I canceled I know I did! I will be contacting my credit card company to get involve with this and if I have to I will go higher up, if need be.

Sarah Mar 24, 2009

My mortgage was sold also. Our Summer taxes have not been paid. I'm trying to save me home, and i can't get anyone to contact me back. I'm so frusterated. I live in Michigan and this state is falling apart. We have so many homes in foreclosure. Is there any help for us?

sarahjane1988 Dec 05, 2010

i have had 32 dollars been taken from my savings every month from this guy and have nothing in return beware contact the bank if he does this

• Re
    rey.hane Mar 20, 2012

hello how are you doing am looking for better man

Sarah J M Oct 31, 2018

Unable to get an ITC number, for the insurance company, due to shocking inefficiency on the part of Glocell again.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices