San Jose BMW Motorcycle Complaints & Reviews

San Jose BMW MotorcycleScumbag sales tactics, horrible customer service on motorcycle repair

Worst customer service in the industry, I'll never go back to San Jose BMW Motorcycle and I should've known by seeing the other reviews on this website as well as on [redacted].

San Jose BMW quoted me a price on repairing my motorcycle, did the job half ass leaving me a broken bike (while taking my money, of course) and won't make things right. I'm out $3, 500 now and my motorcycle is still unusable.

DO NOT USE SAN JOSE BMW MOTORCYCLE REPAIR!!!

Scumbag sales tactics, horrible customer service on motorcycle repair

• Updated by jasonhunt12 · Feb 08, 2018

update -- I tried calling them again and spoke to an employee. Felt like I was in high school being prank called by a group of adolescents. Very rude and unprofessional.

San Jose BMW Motorcyclebait and switch

My San Jose BMW Motorcycle Reviews are HORRIBLE to say the least. Classic "bait and switch" sales tactics from San Jose BMW Motorcycle. I was getting some things rebuilt, was quoted $750 on the completed job but right before they started working they told me it was actually going to cost $2, 000? How'd San Jose BMW motorcycle quote the job so wrong????

bait and switch

• Jj
    JJLankin Jan 18, 2018

Weird that I read this story here because one of my best friends here in San Jose California recently had a really kooky experience with San Jose BMW Motorcycles where their honest was called into question. I guess they are well known for this, not sure how they stay in business.

• Li
    Lisa Klien Jan 23, 2018

Just saw this review and had to comment -- the owner "Chris Hodgson" is offering to pay you guys to "stop posting reviews of San Jose BMW Motorcycles on the internet". Not sure if you should be making some money off of him, seems like the right thing to do is to keep posting to let the world know what a [censor] this guy is.

jasonhunt12 Feb 08, 2018

I'll tell you what, don't ever call these guys cause I just did and it was similar to speaking to somebody prank calling you. The most rude and unhelpful employees I've ever encountered.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices