RXMEDCO Complaints & Reviews

RXMEDCONO PAY

this COMPANY DOES NOT PAY YOU YOUR MONEY THEY OWE MY HUSBAND OVER 1, 000 IN UNPAID WAGES
THEY ARE A DISGRACE . WE GOTTEN BEHIND ON OUR BILLS AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE A CHILD SO YOU CAN IMAGINED WHAT THIS JOB HAS PUT US TROUGH WITH NO MONEY.. BECAUSE HE WAS USING HES OWNED MONEY
TO PUT GAS IN THE CAR TO WORK FOR THEM ABOUT 2 MONTHS. THEY STILL REFUSE TO PAY. DON'T BE FOOL BY THIS COMPANY

• Dh
    dh oar Dec 09, 2010

No pay to date for providing transportation for medical patients in San Diego, CA.
    Balance owed is $580.00 No way to contact the owner, no way to contact the outside accountant. New Acct's Payable clerk always waiting on others who are not available directly.

• Dh
    dh oar Dec 09, 2010

After posting this and sending them an email, their accountant called to say a check was being issued for nearly the full amount. So, this should be retracted.

Resolved RXMEDCOPAYMENT

THIS COMPANY OWES ME 2300.00 FOR PROVIDING HANDICAP TRANSPORTATON SERVICES TO THE DALLAS METROPLEX FROM WICHITA FALLS, TX.

THESE CLIENTS WERE VERY ELDERLY AND I AM SURE THEY GOT PAID BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR THIS SERVICE. PLEASE BE AWARE.

• De
    Deluxe Transportation Apr 25, 2009

We are a small medical transport company in the greater Los Angeles area ... RxMEDCO owes us about 5600 for medical transportation from 2006 and 2007 ...

The owner moved from Florida to Laguna Hills, CA when the heat got too much in FLordia.

When we tried to serve them (we know of others who got their money by sueing them) they denied the owners lived at the address recorded with the CA Sec of State.

These people are bad news -- DO NOT work with them ... as another company -- COMPLETE TRANSPORTATION, INC ... also based in Florida ... their "owner" is a guy named Dan ... who used to be the manager for Medco ... I guess he learned his lessons well ... we lost over 14K with CTI ...

• Aa
    A.A. Transportation Sep 16, 2009

RXMEDCO will not pay the drivers
    A.A. Transportation
    Dallas/ Fort Worth

• Aa
    A.A. Transportation Sep 16, 2009

RXMEDCO will NOT pay the contract drivers stay away

• Li
    Lisa Wrench Sep 22, 2009

I had the same/similar thing happen to our company, which provides translation and interpretation nationwide for various companies.

This company signed a Contract for Services. Then they told us that the person named on the contract DID NOT EXIST. We were told that they did not give out the name of the Owner, the Service Agent of Processing, or the address of the company.

All of the employees that we have spoken to from the company refused to give us information and one individual, who claimed his name was Matt Williams said (laughing) "You are in the unenviable position of not having any information on our company and I am not going to give you any information".

This company does work for various large Insurance Carriers. They are (I believe) paid by the large Insurance Carriers for the work that they do.

I think that they are incorporated as an LLC in Nevada as RX Medco LLC. There is a Fictitious Business Name statement filed in Laguna BEach as RX Medco.

If anyone has any information they can share about how to get paid, I would appreciate them putting it on this website.

I think that all of the employees know what is going on, and are doing this deliberately. This company should be ashamed of itself for intentionally cheating people.

• Me
    mermer Jul 06, 2010

LOOKING FOR DRIVERS IN THE SALEM, VA AREA.

Fran M.
    RxMedco Transportation
    (877)796-3326, ext. 303

• Hb
    H. Buettner Oct 13, 2010

Sure glad I decided to pull up there web name and low and behold there are quiet a few complaints about there none payment for drivers providing this service.
    Had a feeling about this anyway, since they sure want a lot of pertinent personal information and me not really having any info on them or there business practices. I feel sorry for all you scammed folks out there without much recourse. I had gotten there info ad from Craigs list in Las Vegas and they e-mailed me what I had to do, i.e. some forms to fill out with copies of driver lic., insurance proof ect. I am glad to have an suspicious mind and checked here on the internet.
    Thank you all for this vital information here and hopefully someone will read this info before getting scammed.

• Ou
    outmoney May 02, 2011

I worked for them few years back, they paid me at first but stopped paying. They owe me around $3300

• Re
    red12 Mar 08, 2012

why can't we all get to gather and and bring a law sued them and rum them out of business

• 1m
    1me13 Nov 22, 2013

I WAS SCAMMED ALSO THIS COMPANY, WHICH ALSO GOES BY THE NAME CTI. I FOUND THE AD ON CRAIGSLIST. WORK WITH THEM FOR 2WEEKS. WAS IN FULL COMMUNICATION WITH SOMEONE NAME SERGIO, SUZANNE, JERRY AND SOME OTHER CON-ARTIST. WHEN PAY TIME CAME AROUND, EXCUSES OF A CHECK BEING MAILED FOLLOWED!!! I NEVER GOT PAID AND THEY STOPPED TAKING MY CALLS. I EVENTUALLY REACHED OUT TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY THAT HIRED THEM AND FILED A COMPLAINT...I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON WHAT HAPPENS

Resolved RXMEDCOpay their drivers late and insult them

We are some drivers who worked for RxMedco company basically they ahev contracts with insurance companies and gice rides to those who cant drive on thier own.we pick the patients up with our own car and drop them off and take the to hospitals to doc's appointments.
this company is supposed to pay us every 3 weeks but some of us never got out paycheck and since we are considered as independent contractors we cant complain and go to court.
they dont provide you any addressesjust the po box number and they never tell you what the last name of the person responsible for the paycheck is.
the reason they did not pay us on time is that the insurance has to pay the first so that they have enough money n their account.the funny things is that when i got my 1st pay check and went to the bank to cash it they did not have money it thier account.
anyways they have not paid some drivers yet and since they are hidden and we have no proper name of them, just have to forget about the money and let you guys know that dont work for RXMEDCO.

they never return your calls and also when i called them to ask for my money they called me maniac and hung up on me.

i know the owner is barbara but a girl who is susan is the impolite one.

i got to talk to many of them and i think they keep on changing employees and agents, why?figure out.

take care