Rudy's Chicken Complaints & Reviews

Rudy's ChickenLack of food on menu

One month i went to rudy's and asked for a pork chop basket. I was told we have no pork chops. Next time it was ten minutes until eleven. I asked for a pork chop basket and was told they wont start cooking until eleven am. The following week I went and it was one pm. I was told they were out of pork chops. They won't have to ever worry about my money again!

• Sh
    Shaune Roman Jun 03, 2008

I actually like Rudy's Chicken and have never had any problems when I go there. Sure the lines are long and you may have to wait 10-15 minutes on your food but that's because its hot, fresh, and delicious! We need more Rudy's Chicken in the DFW area.

Rudy's ChickenStale fries and over cooked breasts

After waiting in line 15 min, you would think these small tators would be fresh, NO they were awful after spending 11.05 on two orders. , how SAD, and once before I place an order got home no breast, the lady said, oh just come back. The old man in the wheelchair at the window said when I came back how I know you did not get it, I told him because I said so, even after reporting it. Thats why black people don't do business with other blacks, CAUSE YOU'RE ALWAYS TRYING TO GET OVER ON ONE ANOTHER! You have a business in an area where their is not a lot to choose from, and this is how you treat your own. SHAME ON YOU'LL.

• Re
    reasonswhyihatedumbpeople Jul 03, 2009

people like u are never satisfied i would have said how do i know too u have to understand lots of people are trying to scam restaurants now days to get something for nothing u have to understand from the business point of few so think before you start bashing and i doubt their food was that terrible i had their food before it it was yummmy my first time having it it was yummy dont think just cuz they the same race as you you should get special treatment!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices