Rooms Made Easy Complaints & Reviews

Rooms Made EasyDelievery Slow - OR NEVER

This is the WORST company I have dealt with. I ordered a simple Ashley sofa and chair more than a month back now. I was told 2-3 weeks for the delivery and I don't see it coming in any near future. I called the store a few times, it always went on Answering Machine (during business hours) and received no call back. Whenever, I went there personally the manager was nowhere to be found and I was told to "come tomorrow". Finally the guy writes down my cell phone number promising the manager would call me whenever she gets in, but this is now the third day and NO call yet. If you do not want to go through the pain please DO NOT BUY AT ROOMS MADE EASY. Ashley had the same rates but I was stupid to buy here because the delivery charge was $25 cheaper, my mistake, but listen to me never even step into this store.

• Fo
    former-employee Dec 09, 2010

WHERE OH WHERE DID SHE GO HEY YOU FAT COW WE WANT OUR 1099 FROM YOU AND ALL 11 OF THE PEOPLE THAT DIDNT WORK FOR YOU WANT THEIR 1099, s FROM YOU SEE WE GOT HIRED ON THE CONDITION WE NEVER TELL A SOUL WE WORKED THERE SO SHE ROTATED PEOPLE IN AND OUT FOR CASH WHEN WE WOULD SAY SOMETHING ABOUT LIEING TO THE PEOPLE COMING IN THE STORE WE GOT FIRED AND BURNT WITH THINGS LIKE I FIRED THEM FOR STEALING FROM ME SHE WOULD BLACKLIST US BEFORE WE HAD THE CHANCE TO DO IT TO HER. HER HUSBANDS FAMILY IS FROM KENTUCKY NEAR HOPKINSVILLE THATS NEAR Fort Campbell KY His family runs a store there HOPE THIS HELPS IF YOUR LOOKING FOR HER THATS ALL I KNOW BUT I RECOMMEND ALL FORMER EMPLOYEES FILE YOUR TAXES ON HER I AM

Rooms Made EasySCAM/Never gave us our furniture

We ordered a couch from rooms made easy. Paid in full and never received! They kept giving us excuses that the truck never came in, how many times can that possibly happen? The manager or owner lorri has some guy screen her phone calls so shes always unavailable when there is a problem. They even have caller id that reads the persons name aloud just as an extra measure to screen your call! I demanded a full refund and the guy laughed at me! They know they are running a bad business! After many attempts to get lorri on the phone (who supposedly wasn't there) we finally drove an hour to the store and guess who was sitting there? Yep you guessed it! We demanded are money back and after getting the run around and not taking no for an answer she finally refunded are money! I consider us lucky!!! Do not buy anything from them!!! They are trying to scam people!!!

Rooms Made Easybad furniture/scam

We were newlyweds stationed in Florida and needed furniture. We went to Rooms Made Easy and the owner Lorie was nice and helpful. We purchased mattress and a sofa/chaise from her. It took a week to recieve our mattress and two weeks for the sofa. A few days after we receieved out couch I noticed scratches and rips on the armrest and feet of sofa. I paid her a visit and the floor model was gone!! What took so long for us to get our couch? Perhaps sent it to get cleaned??? or not because there was smudges or makeup on the cushions. Dont let this lady fool you with her "sweetness" everytime we went in to check on our merchadise there was a customer complaining about something. We demanded a refund and she cooperated BUT wouldnt give us the refund until her merchandise was picked up at her convenience. It was picked up on a saturday but she said the credit card company wouldnt run it until monday. I called the credit card company and they said they would process the request on a saturday! It was wednesday and we still had not received our money so we paid her another visit requesting a receipt since she was being sneaky about everything. I called the credit card company again to check when she processed it and she had just done it on wednesday. Had we not gone to her store to ask for a receipt she would never feel the pressure to actually process the refund. We have no refund and no sofa. She is a scam artist and obviously is not very good at it because of these reviews.

• Gh
    ghost of jobs past Aug 10, 2010

It is the commin practice of the overweight Lorie to take your money and use it for the people she has to pay off from months before and then after you complain enough she will make excuses like im sorry I had employees stealing from me and we got behind or my drunk husband has gave me a bad week or ashley is slow on orders or I have been sick she has been doing this for years and whats funny is she is good at it because you people fall for the line of crap each time why complain grow a pair and file a suit and speak to your commander have her removed from doing buisness on base honor isnt this what they teach you in the military do you want one of your fellow brothers in arms to walk into this ambush and Lorie its only slander if its not true when My wife heard you fired Gale for stealing thats rite Gale she told people coming in the store you stole from her we know you are a fine christian and didnt do anything of the sort and loria wanted you to lie to the cutomers you refused and thats why you left Hey Lorie? Is your blood pressure up? do you feels the walls closing in on you and Bruce
    let me buy you a drink buddy. Oh yes lets not forget the mall manager who keeps her there because they need the money from her that bad she withholds the true monthly ammount she earns so she dont pay higher rent

• So
    So sick of it! Sep 16, 2010

We ordered our furniture on June 26. I was told in two weeks we will call you can let you know your furniture came in. Three weeks went by and nothing. So we went into the store a month later. I was again told it will be two weeks. Those two weeks went by and still no call no nothing. At this point we were starting to move into our new house and we needed our furniture by saturday Sept third. That obviously didnt happen, so i called and kept calling until i got in touch with lori. She made tons of excuses as to why the furniture wasnt in or couldnt be delivered, one of which was well we have everything in but your kitchen table. Ok so when is that coming in? No answer to that question. Since then its been two weeks and ive called 38 times because no one ever returns my calls. Well I finally got an answer, our stuff was going to be in wednesday Sept 8 then it was Sept 9 then it was wednesday and we had FINALLY set up a delivery time. I called around 3 pm. to give them our new and correcrt address, and the manager wasnt in. Go figure! "Trey" said it was going to "like five minutes until she walks in." So half and hour goes by no call. I called three more times before i got Lori. She then said our truck is late but it is coming in today so ill call you back with a new delivery time. I did not get a call back, so i kept callin up until 730pm. Finally i came on here to write a complaint about her to make sure no one goes through this and i find out shes a scam artist and tells you what you want to hear and never stops making excuses about why the furniture we ordered isnt in. I had enough, I drove to the mall at 8 pm and told my husband to stay there in case someone came i wanted him home so they couldnt say well we came but no one was home. So i got there at 830pm and Lori had gone already i demanded she be called and come in. Her phone was "shut off." That was the limit for me i blew up. The guy that was working kept inturrupting me which started to really tick me off. Finally i got my point across and at the end of it all our stuff isnt coming in until friday or monday. How many times does that honestly happen? So i asked if there was anything in of mine. The KITCHEN TABLE! But that was it. What i dont understand is a couple weeks before i was told our stuff cant be delivered because they have everything but the kitchen table in. Now all they have is the kitchen table...??? Well i made this guy load that kitchen table into my car and i drove home with it. After talking with my husband we are going to the store today because i found out lori is opening so when all is said and done i WILL have a full refund and we will be going to a different store to purchase our furniture.

• Ri
    Ripped Off By Rooms Made Easy (Lori) Oct 01, 2010

I ordered a Queen size sofa sleeper in person with aforementioned Lori in Rooms Made Easy at the Santa Rosa Mall on August 19, 2010. I continually called about when the furniture would arrive. It was always "we are expecting it on the next truck". Today, after continous attempts at contacting Lori, (number is disconnected) I contacted the General Manager at the Santa Rosa Mall who informed me that that Rooms Made Easy was closed and Lori and husband Bruce moved out without notice and took the storeroom furniture with them. She also informed me that she (General Manager) had tried to contact them at home and evidently their home is in foreclosure. I am in contact with the Oakaloosa County Sheriffs Office to file a complaint and hopefully swear out a warrant for Lori and Bruce's arrest. I hope they run a stop sign one day, as I would love to seek the look on their face when the patrolman informs them they are under arrest for theft/larceny. Karma is a B_ _ CH!!! Enjoy your 3 hots and a cot!!

Rooms Made EasyHORRIBLE

I really wish I would have read the complaints on this place before I ordered my furniture. We went in and I should have noticed the red flag... The owner helped us look through some books to find what we needed. We wanted an entire bedroom suit and a new couch. We put it on layaway since we knew we were going to be paying it off soon. We asked for a military discount since she said she offered it. When we were writing the paperwork up she said she wasn't going to give it to us because she was throwing the shipping in for free. She said that if we called her a week in advance before payment she would order our furniture. I called her at 1:00 in the afternoon and her employees said she would be in at 2:30 and to call her back. When I called at 2:30 they told me she left at one. So of course I called them out. But willing to give her a second chance. I tried again the next day and they told me she went home sick. After being frustrated I decided to call back the next morning and yet again she wasn't there. That afternoon I went in to tell them to kiss it and she wasn't there. One of her employees called her at home to tell her that we wanted our money back. She then told him she had ordered ALL the furniture already. The next day she called me and told me that she had been sick for four days and hadn't been into work at all. But that our furniture would be in that Friday... This was a saturday. Three weeks later and our furniture is still not in. "the truck hasn't arrived with it" and yet again she isn't at the store. I recommend never stepping foot in this store for anyone because you will get lied to and screwed. We are currently waiting until she decides to show up to her business and call us back. She is in for a surprise when we take our business elsewhere.

Rooms Made EasyITS ON ORDER HONEY

I was told it would be 2 weeks before my order came in by the owner a very pleasent lady at 3 weeks I called and there was a problem ashley sent the wrong order ok I said you would think this is a simple mistake it could happen and the owner was so nice the thing that made me wonder if I was lied to was that very same week my friend went in 2 days after me and bought the same great 999.00 set as I did and they sent her what looked like a used floor model she asked if it was new she was told yes we went to take a look at the store and guess what the floor model was gone oh my where did it go? Im not the smartest person in the world but I can tell a line of crap when I hear it. Still waiting on my lost order of asheley iif I could get a refund I would I was told no refund because the company would be out thier money. What about my freaking money hmmmmm? Oh yes I found the same set at the real asheley store on eglin prkwy for 125 less hmmmmmm? The salesman there said he could sum rooms made easy up in 3 words "cons, crooks, trash"

• Ro
    ROOMS MADE EASY Oct 28, 2009

the complaint was from a disgruntled sales, employee we do plan to file charges for slander to the fullist digree so st get ready. its already printed and ready we tracked you and we are going to win. your evil and thats why we fired you!

• Manuel Sylvia Oct 29, 2009

They did the same thing to my sister how could people do this to others? My sister sat in lawn chairs waiting for her new sofa that was coming any day We should not hate them but pray for their souls because there are those of us who know that when the pass in the end they will have to stand before God and be judged out of the book that contains their the sins of their lifes. Matthew 7:12 --Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

• Kr
    KrysCorb Sep 27, 2010

as well had the WORST busisness with this lady! I order a Ashley tables on Aug 18 and was told it was going to be delieved 6 times!!! I paid mostly in cash, (i know dumb on my part) but when i asked for my refund all they told me was they could put it back on my card. I didn't want it that way because I didn't pay that way. So finally on Tuesday Sept 21, I finally had enough and told her to put it back on my card, she said it would be back no later than Friday Sept 24, well come Friday I had NO money NO table and so on Tuesday Spet 28 I went up there only to find that she had CLOSED THE STORE! So the only way for me to get my money back now, is to file a small clain through the courts that is going to cost me roughly $250-300!!! Really if she could return the $475 that she owes me what makes me think she is going pay more!!! So for RME4EVER, You must be her friend or even her because this is the worst business I have ever dealt with..She is a thief and should be in jail!!! So those of you whom haven't gotten your furniture or MONEY back, please write me on here, I'm trying to put together a class action law suit against. I already know of 2 other people besides myself that are going in on this! Please let me know!!!

This was not a store employee, they took my money and i never got it back nor did i recieve the table i ordered, and now they are closed...

Rooms Made Easy — Terrible company

We went into the store and ordered 10 chairs. First they never came anywhere near the date that was told to...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices