Roof Repair Complaints & Reviews

Resolved Roof RepairRoof Repair

GREAT COMPANY - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRANK SEEBER ROOFING!!!
I had a wonderful experience with Frank Seeber Roofing. I called and explained to them that my roofwas leaking from all the rain and they understood my urgency and got a repair man out here the next day. They were able to diagnose exactly where the water was coming in and I had another roofer out here earlier that same day that was unable to find the leak for me. Frank Seeber Roofing gave me a great price, repaired my roof on the spot and through the last week rains my leak is gone. I also received a warranty of my leak repair. The office staff was kind, professional and Jackson (the repair man) made me feel extremely comfortable with their roofing services... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRANK SEEBER ROOFING!!!

• Belleville Apr 29, 2013

hello, i think ive just dropped a scam clanger? ive stupidly been talked into eurochance100, giving them my bank details for direct debit! ive also given out my e-mail address, have i been scammed? thanks!.

Resolved Roof RepairRoof leaking after Fema payed

Ms. Robertson my 77 year old mom hired Mr. Ricky Glass on May 20, 2011 after the April storm. My mom is Mrs. Shirley Jean Perry, widow since 1992. She had NO INSURANCE and we called FEMA...They came they sent her a check for $1, 501.50. Mr. Glass price was $1, 500.00 he had two guys begin the work on friday May 20, 2011. The work was complete on Sunday May 22, 2011. My begin to see a leak in her room June 17, 2011, she begin to call Mr.Glass last friday, its been one week today and he refuse to return any phone calls. Ms. Robertson if there any way you can help us PLEASE call us or come by the property ANYTIME. Should we contact FEMA, ALaBASTER POLICE for warrant, or Who? Mr. Ricky Glass is from Alabaster, Al. We went to his property on Wed. June 22, 2011. left moms name/phone with one of the guys that worked on the roof, but still NO CALLS. Mr.Glass address: 1880-Fulton SpringsRd.Alabaster [protected]). PLEASE HELP US..

• Ke
    Kevin Rima Apr 30, 2012

I have hired Mr. Glass as well and the work has never been done. He took the money but never started the work. I have filed complaints with the better business bureau but it did no good. I guess small claims court will be the next option.