Robin Schulder Bulldogsrus Complaints & Reviews

Robin Schulder Bulldogsrus — ROBINS TRYING TO SET ME UP TO GO TO JAIL SO I DONT TESTIFY AGAINST HER AT TRIAL !!!!!

TO LET EVERY BODY ON THE BOARD KNOW I AM THE REAL JOHN FERRIS !!! I AM ROBIN SCHULDERS EX BOY FRIEND WHO WE...

Robin Schulder BulldogsrusSelling DEFORMED DOG

She sold me this poor puppy. And claimed she never noticed that her legs were bent.

After months of submitting vets reports - she decided to send me a replacement dog. During these months of fighting with her, the first dog, came with respiratory virus, infected toes, demodex mange, and glaucoma.

She charged me an outrageous price for shipping the replacement dog. I had to pay for her to hire someone to rent a VAN to take the puppy to the airport - about 15 minutes away from her house.

My second puppy came about 6 months after fighting with her. He came - after she lied about the flights, and he was lost for 3 days. This puppy was the most aggressive dog I've ever seen. I thought we'd have to give him up! He arrived, sick as well. More toe infection, most likely do to being in his own poop, and more demodex mange.

She continues to sell sick animals. Look all over the internet.

She is a foul mouthed person, pretends to be others - and posts very threatening remarks about our families and children.

Please do not buy from this person, save yourself heartache and money. You will spend fortunes either in vet bill, or in court fighting her.

This is all facts and my opinions and I believe it all to be true.

Selling DEFORMED DOG

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • He
      Heart broken Family Jul 11, 2009

Robin Schulder is a scammer and a liar. From the day I picked up my dog there was something wrong with her. I paid $3, 000 for her and she never acted like a normal dog but we fell in love with her ans thought this is just the type of dog she is. I had her in and out of vets from 2 weeks after i got her. She had some kind of parasite which for some reason never would totally go away even when she was on antibiotics. My dog hardly ate threw up from time to time and just would stand in one place for a period at a time she was what I thought just a lazy dog but to my suprise Robin Schulder was on the news a while and I should of realized from that day after seeing her that there was definately a problem with the dog she gave me. We are heart broken because we had Lana for five months and yesterday she was eating something threw up and passed away. We are all hearet broken. I called Robin and she didn't even care all she said is by law you have 14 days to return her and maybe she is in a coma. Then she said I have to call you back give me two minutes and never called us back. Well she is a liar and doesn't care about the dogs just the money. I would love to find out about the couple who supposebly bought out dogs brother, it was a young couple the husband was a gynocologist and they were naming there dog Fabian. I wish I can find them and see how there dog is. We bought our dog feb 2009 and may she rest in piece passed away yesterday july 9, 2009. We are sick to our stomachs. Can anybody make a suggestion on how I canfight Robin for my hard earned money I used to but this dog and how I can get it back from theso called no good thoughless breeder.

Heart Broken Family

Grieving

Robin Schulder Bulldogsrus — FOX 5 NEWS aired Shame on YOU Robin

Please watch NY FOX 5 's Shame On You episode. It's original date of air was 11/10/08. The...