Robin Schulder Complaints & Reviews

Robin SchulderFraud

Hello. I believe I am a victim of fraud with Ms. Schulder. I was selling me a dog. She told me she lived by me, I live in woodinville Washington she wanted me to pay $800 for the dog. But requires a $250 deposit she wanted it under PayPal but her account was not working so I paid her threw Venmo. She was inittelling me her name was Emily Kaiser but under Venmo I paid Michelle fazio. Then she shut off all communication after I paid her so I lost the money. I posted the story on a local Facebook dog page and another person also said she was scammed by her. Shortly after a lady going by the name Ava Camilla contacted me with the same offer Emily kaiser had. I don't know how many people she has done this to but it looks like she has been doing it for years.

Robin Schuldersick dogs

This lady is selling sick dogs. Please do not buy any puppies from her. You may think the sickness is only for a short time being...short term. They may end up having life term health issues. Like my own dog that we purchased from her in 2005. She sells puppies from many websites. Please do your research before buying any puppies.

Max and Lee

• Je
        Jessy:( Mar 21, 2010

Dont buy a dog from a breeder! If you must check out all the refrences first!

Robin Schulder — puppy mill

GOOD NEWS there are more then five open cases at the aspca and there legally investigating criminal at...