RIM Complaints & Reviews

RIMrim sim card activation

This is highly rediculous, I have lost my reliance mobile [protected]. For that i launched a FIR on 21st May 2011. Due to reliance system problem, the sim is not my name. I went back home, took bills of my relianc e sim card, came back to reliance store, Ghatkoper East and submitted the same.

What kind of service you provide, 3 days have gone, the phone is still not activated.
When i called the web world, they bashed in the phone, saying documents are not verified yet. What service is it. and telling coming take back you r documents. the girl sitting at the store name is 'Hema'

ritu mahipal May 23, 2011

Ready a fire a case against reliance, why is not my mobile under MY NAME

Manish Raj1 Jun 24, 2011

My name is Manish Raj, I have been using the number 9312773756 since past three years. Last week some one called me to give me a offer to convert my number to post paid number and they came home, collected documents and went. My connection was migrated to post-paid now my services has been barred for the improper documents, i got a message from you regarding this and i called customer care to ask, he told me you can ignore the call as your documents has been submitted. The very next day my out going was barred. The guy who came to collect the documents, he also did not tell me about anything wrong in it.

Nevertheless. After two days I submitted my fresh documents to reliance web world green park new Delhi, and they told that they will resume my services next day, its another day again i visited there, they told it will be released in next 3 hours. It is still not working. Now i have been trying to communicate to reliance customer care postpaid number from my airtel landline 01141015805, and all my call lands to prepaid department, they give me the number to call on post paid, and it happened four times that it landed to pre-paid.
    I am fed up now. I work as a manger in a company, and my number is not working since 5 days, no incoming no out going. So it is better i should take another connection. Your services are really bad and all fake promises you make. Just ridiculous.
    It was my fault that I opted your post-paid.. and opted RIM ever.

ritu mahipal Jun 03, 2016

This is highly rediculous, I have lost my reliance mobile 9325590813. For that i launched a FIR on 21st May 2011. Due to reliance system problem, the sim is not my name. I went back home, took bills of my relianc e sim card, came back to reliance store, Ghatkoper East and submitted the same.

When i called the web world, they bashed in the phone, saying documents are not verified yet. What kinf of service is it. and telling coming take back you r documents. the girl sitting at the store name is 'Hema'

• Rc
    RCOMcare Jun 03, 2016

Hi,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. Please provide us with your phone number on which we can reach you. You may also write to us at http://on.fb.me/fzplqp with all the details.

Regards,

RCOMcare

ritu mahipal Jun 03, 2016

I stay at mumbai, ghatkoper east,

RIMTower not Available

Currently We are having around 25 Post Paid connections out of which a few ones are getting proper tower for communications through RIM CELL PHONES.
Most of the connections especially whilest inside our Regional Office situated at "NONAPUKUR TRUM DEPOT" locality in KOLKATA We are getting absolutely NO Tower at all.Our Urgent Calls are getting badly affected n We are suffering from a Huge Business Loss.
We Request you to look into the matter URGENTLY and issue us a complaint number ASPS.

• As
    ashwani gautam Jun 04, 2007

I am unable to access internet on my mobile. Using from last 4 months but it has disconnected two days back. I complained on C.C. thrice but still he problem has not solved. My work is affected a lot there fore i m forced to take legal action against RIM's poor service.

• Im
    IMTIAYAZ MOHD FAROOQUEE Apr 25, 2008

sir,
    I have RIM bearing no. 9334397218. I recharge it but always found the balance (talk time) less, towards the talk value.Please see the matter and if any facility were given on it kindly disconnect . I tried my best regularly but always engaged the comstumer care, then, i email . Kindly solve the problem and oblige me.
    Thanking you
    Imtiayaz Mohd Farooquee,
    Asst. Prosecution Officer,
    DPO Office, Sadar court, Motihari.
    East Champaran(Bihar)

• Im
    IMTIAYAZ MOHD FAROOQUEE Apr 25, 2008

sir,
    Thanking you
    Imtiayaz Mohd Farooquee,
    Asst. Prosecution Officer,
    DPO Office, Sadar court, Motihari.
    East Champaran(Bihar)

• Ba
    babita kumari Apr 27, 2008

i have a RIM set and from last night when i m going to
    recharge my mobile after than i got that i dont have balance
    in my mobile .i want know that what is the reason. i m suffering
    so plz solve my problem as soon as possible.

• Wr
    wrong Bal. deduct Jul 11, 2011

To The Manager
    Respected Sir !
    I am Naveen Verma.I Belong to LUCKNOW.My mob. no. is 9026839612 & my email is ([email protected])and My Query is that I am the user of (RIM) this no is 3 years old and this month 2july se mera Wrong bal deduct ho raha hai kabhi company me SR. raise karwane se refund bhi mil jate hai par 8july ko mera Rs.99 deduct ho gaya company ne sr no bhi diya 156750740. But is complain ka bal abhi tak refund nahi hua. 2 Sr no is that 156816020 is par problem solve ka msg aya but Balance refund nahi aya. Another SR no is that 156810076 is Sr ka sirf mujhe Rs30 refund hue hai. or abhi mera Rs60 nahi Refund hue hai.
    So Plz take the action

Thanking You Regards Naveen Verma

• Nv
    n v mahesh kumar Nov 26, 2014

my phone number is 9302175971 & last one month my balance deducted four times for vas97 service which i never ever used before can anyone tell me why this kind of subscription or services are automatically subscribed in my mobile number

• Na
    Narendra hirwani Feb 27, 2015

Sir,
    my name is Dipak kumar and my Add. 189, Ganv- Panchu Tola maha, Town/vill- Panchu Anchal- hisua Distt- Nawada -805103
    And my num. is 9835292358 which does not replace till now which given through retailer from 15 days So I want to know why this num. replace process is too late and know when i get my number .

RIMAddress verification problem

To: RIM,

I am facing this problem for a few month my mobile no. is [protected] in delhi. We r submited my address and photo proof many time in ur reliance web but all time he says lost my paper or misplace my document, in three months my mobile service is not working. we submit 4 time my document within 15 days but the problem is same. I also loss 3 months validity period in this time.

We started my other no. in hutch that is [protected] after disconnect my reliance service. Ur customer support service is helpless for me.

• Pr
    Praveen Pandey Aug 11, 2008

Sir,
    I am facing this problem for a few month my mobile no. is 09312784224 in delhi. We r submited my address and photo proof many time in ur reliance web but all time he forword my mail but i went there again and again but there is no result.
    i think this is not the way to do with customers i don't have time to go again and again to rilience world
    please do somthing

The Regional Manager
    RIM (Delhi)

SUBJECT: COMPLAINT FOR THE POOR NETWORK IN DELHI

Dear Sir

I “Vinod Saxena R/o F-2/64A, Subhash vihar Delhi” am you GSM Customer. My mobile no. 9015594970.

I register complaint for the poor network to your customer executive many time but no action have been taken till now.

For you information my first complaint no is 91062440 dt. 07.03.09 at 8.15am and after that reminding time my 2nd complaint registered on 20.03.09 and my registration no. 92367098, after 6 days I remind again but no use till now.

Your executive are manner less, they reply only excuses as to go to your dealer where you had purchase your Sim Card.

Is it the seller fault, he will provide network for the area.

So I request you please take necessary action on my complaint and solve the problem ASAP.

Yours truly,

The Regional Manager
    RIM (Patna)

SUBJECT: COMPLAINT FOR MY SIM HAS LOST AND SIM IS NOT CLOSE BY CUSTOMER CARE
    SIR,
    WITH DUE REGARD I WANT TO GIVE IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE I HAVE LOST A SIM OF NUMBER 9334847079 AND NO COMPLAIN IS TAKEN BY CUSTOMER CARE BECAUSE I HAVE NO UPDATED OF MY PROOF.BUT THIS IS MISTAKE OF DISTRIBUTOR WHAT CAN I DO.MY SIM IS WORKING BY UNKNOWN PEOPLE SO PLEASE TAKE A ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

RIMNot getting proper response!

We have 5 rim connections in our family. One of mine post paid cell is being locked in EMERGENCY MODE. We had gone to Rel.Webworld shop, they have suggested us that you have to change the SIM card and for that you have to pay Rs.99. We have agreed for it, but than they told that we do no have new SIM cards now.

We are continuously going to Webworld shop from last 20 days but they are just telling us that new cards will come tomorrow... etc. But there is lots of RIM cards in local retail agents shop. They are charging us Rs. 400 - 500 without bill of RIM.

We are not yet getting any proper response and the Bill cycle is going on. We are not satisfied with this replies from Rel shops. From my service sector group I had come to know that the Main officers of your shop sold this cards to this agents in gray market and collect huge amount, so these Reliance shop does not have the Sim cards.

Do let me know what to do now. If we have Web world shop in our city area why should we pay more to local agents without bill? Please give me reply for this problem soon. We are getting so rude answers from your shop that we have now decided to cancel all our RIM mobiles.

• Ka
    kaushal singh Feb 28, 2008

without outgoing calls they reduced money from my account.

• So
    Soumen Munshi Jul 26, 2008

24.06.2008
    I had applied for disconnecting my personal 2 mobile phone no.s on 14.06.2008 by paying in cash for concerned charges and bills due to personal reasons.

1. 9335117750 : Paid Rs 2213/- in Cash on 14.06.2008, Reciept no.
    029265 of R.M. Enterprises 42A, Chak Raghunath, Naini, Allahabad, Ph
    9336688200, 9805806080
    2. 9335117472 : Paid Rs 635/- in Cash on 14.06.2008, Reciept no.
    029266 of R.M. Enterprises 42A, Chak Raghunath, Naini, Allahabad, Ph
    9336688200, 9805806080

The problem is that, the phones are still not disconected, when I can expect to get the no.s deactivated. I am expecting a favourable reply in this regard at the earliest.

Pl. look into the matter, so that I can opt for further options soon.

Reminder 6 : 26.07.2008
    9335117750 no. still not disconnected.

DO SOMEBODY RESPOND?, OR SENDING REMINDERS IS WASTE OF ENERGY & TIME.
    Regards
    S.Munshi

• Pr
    Prasoon Kumar Saini Aug 19, 2008

Respected Sir,
    I am using the reliance mobile no . 9305582255 from last 6 months. its a prepaid no.Before few days my handset had been damaged. So i was not using that no at that time but today when I called on my no 9305582255.I found that this no is using any other person .And when I went webworld then they told me that this no had been retained on 16 aug 2008. from id (ap_16706_arizvi) whenever I didnt give any request to retain it on another handset. So I want to know that how is it possible that any employee of reliance can retain's any no to any other person without permission of that whoose no is it. Its such a big case .By this any one can do misuse of my ID.
    So kindly pay attention on this serious issue & also take a hard action agianst this employee whoose Id is [ap_16706_arizvi].
    I will wait for urs response soon otherwise I will complaint for this issue in consumer forum.So please give me urs revert soon on my numbers ors mail ID which is written below.
    Thanks .
    Prasoon Kumar Saini
    alternate no :- 9335999994
    0522-4066219
    Lucknow

sajid shaikh Sep 30, 2008

my name is sajid shaikh my mobil no is 9324516362
    plz start my tarff and return my money
    crs in very bad they dont now anything
    they are not responding properly
    plz help me

• Pa
    pankaj Nov 07, 2008

sir i ghave requested to close my postpaid connection but u again activated it my mb no 9351689497
    plz close it

Sanjeev Dec 31, 2008

Hi All,

This is regarding my RIM prepaid connection. My cell number is 9337271827.For the past couple of days, I am unable to make or recieve any calls from my cell from my house. I verified that the connection signal is alright. It works fine if I come out of my house. When I complaint it in the Web World office, they suggested me to go for a new handset as there could be some fault in my previous handset. So I bought a new handset. But the issue still persists even with my new handset. Now they are saying that there might be some network problem in my house. I told them that I have been using my cell for the past 2 years in my house without any problem. Now they are not taking it as an serious issue and just trying to avoid my problem. This is not accepted from the service center guys. The problem is with the network and they made me buy a new handset.Its really disgusting for me as I an unable to make or recieve any urgent calls nor do sms from my house.

Please treat this as an urgent item and help me on this.

Thanks,
    Sanjeev

• Ko
    KONCHADA.RAVISHANKAR Feb 17, 2010

MY DEMO NOTWORK AMOUNT ALSO IN MY CELL

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices