RideGear.com Complaints & Reviews

RideGear.comScam

I have shopped at ridegear.com several times over the last couple years but my most recent purchase was never shipped to me. I spent $67.49 on a jacket and my credit card was immediately charged but the jacket was never shipped. No e-mail saying it was shipped was ever sent. I contacted their customer service over 40 times in the last 10 months with only 3 responses. They absolutely never answer the phone, it just says to wait and after about 10 minutes instructs you to leave a message but doesn't let you before it hangs up.

I honestly believe this company was doing a good business for many years but something just went wrong and it is evident this is no longer a legit company according to the hundreds of other reviews like mine that are now popping up. We can never trust Ridegear again :(.

In the last 10 months I have gone as far as contacting Ed, the CEO of ridegear who forwarded me to their account manager. Both of these people said it would be easier for them if I were to just file a claim against their company with my credit card issuer to get my money back. The problem with that is after 3 months my credit card company does not allow me to file such a claim. Ed and the account manager have been contacted by the BBB to which they responded for me to be patient as they mailed a money order in the next couple days, which never arrived. After more continued e-mails they again said a money order would be sent, that was my last contact with them over 3 months ago. They no longer respond to my e-mails and still have sent me no jacket, no responses to e-mails/calls, and no refund.

• Er
      Ernest Apr 24, 2009

Look here it is in a nut shell, they did the same thing to me that they have done to everyone else that complains about them. WHY are these people still in business? How can they continue to do this crap to hard working Americans? Long story short, I bought a headlight, front fender, and some other little things and never got them back nor did I ever get any one to answer my calls... that is when I found this sit and realized how much of an idiot I was. THESE people need to be stopped!!! How ever I did get the bike build and I plant to some day take a trip to Santa Cruz.

RideGear.comWas a return customer until they stole my money

I have shopped at ridegear.com several times over the last couple years but my most recent purchase was never shipped to me. I spent $67.46 on a jacket and my credit card was immediately charged but the jacket was never shipped. No e-mail saying it was shipped was ever sent. I contacted their customer service over 40 times in the last 10 months with only 3 responses. They absolutely never answer the phone, it just says to wait and after about 10 minutes instructs you to leave a message but doesn't let you before it hangs up.

PLEASE CONTACT THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU

If you are in this situation also, please contact the BBB so this company's fraud can be even more publicized.