Rian Flynn Photography Complaints & Reviews

Rian Flynn PhotographyStole from me

I am not a fan stalking Rian Flynn

I am not a competing photographer trying to make him look bad.

I am a real person, a musician that was lied to and ripped off by Rian Flynn. If you are thinking about hiring this guy, PLEASE stop for a moment and read the numerous reports of his reputation. He leaves comments on his negative posts and has the audacity to say it's a girl stalking him. Incredible. He ripped so many customers off he had to change the spelling of his name from Ryan to Rian to actually get work from a bad rep. That didn't last long.

He says "talk to people I've worked with". After getting screwed as well by this looser I did. Low and behold, there are many out there that have been lied to by a manipulator with a charming demeanor. The reality is, he's a balding, jobless, liar who will take your money and skip town.

If you've been taken by this guy please speak up, people like photographer Rian Flynn are the reason these sites exist, together we can make a difference.

Jonesy

Photo, photography, rian flynn, sacramento

Rian Flynn PhotographyTakes money, doesn't deliver

I hired and paid Rian to shoot photos of my band and deliver them in a timely manner. The photos were late coming and were not at all as we discussed. Rian uses a lot of layering techniques to create his work and the work he did on my photos was abysmal. I paid him in full, upfront. He now will not answer emails or return phone calls. Basically he stole $700 from me. He is not to be trusted, and I suspect that drugs are involved in his lack of professionalism.

Takes money, doesn't deliver

• Pj
        P. Jones II May 30, 2011

I am not a fan stalking Rian Flynn

I am not a competing photographer trying to make him look bad.

Jonesy

Photo, photography, rian flynn, sacramento

• Vi
        vileheadbanger Jul 24, 2010

The exact same thing happened to us. We were a san diego based tribute band and we paid Rian 500$ to come down and shoot us. We even bought the guy dinner and had beers with him afterward. He showed up and we did the shoot which took a few hours. We paid him in cash, and he gave a two week turn around time. After two weeks I started calling him and he wasn't returning my calls. He was supposed to process the photos to look like the others on his website, but he never did that. He did no extra work on them after the shoot was done. It took 2 months to get our pictures, and I was calling him and leaving messages every day at one point. Finally I threatened to take him to small claims court, and that is when he finally contacted me and acted like it was no big deal, and that he just had gotten kinda busy. Not professional at all. Also, if you look online at other complaint websites you will find similar stories like this where he has ripped other people off. He is not to be trusted. Do not hire him, especially if you are from out of town, and he comes to you. He will take your money and you may never hear from him again.

• Ro
        roman_t Aug 06, 2009

rian stole 560$ from me last year and i believe this complaint. he is great photog but absolutely irresponsible liar.

• Wi
        wilwells Jun 30, 2009

I've had Rian shoot for me on numerous occasions and I've received nothing but above and beyond service, delivered on time and with the up-most quality. I'd wager Angryband is a competitor of Rian's that is resorting to cheap tactics to take him down a notch, it wouldn't be the first time. Don't believe this entry, its B.S.

• Br
        BriggsGuy Jun 29, 2009

I agree... drugs are probably involved but not by Ryan.

• Fr
        Francis McKay Jun 27, 2009

Hey!

I have a feeling there is more to this than meets the eye. Rian didn't even ask for all the money upfront when he worked with my band! I have a feeling this post was written by a competing photographer or something.

RIAN IS AMAZING! WE HAD A BLAST! Seriously work with him!

-Francis

• Da
        Dan Apr 11, 2009

I have actually had a great experience with Rian and i know many others who have as well! I'm not sure what happened with it in your circumstance, but I love the work Rian did for us and I will use him again for sure!

Dan