Rhs Enterprises Complaints & Reviews

Rhs Enterprisesreturn and never got my money

I ordered the ab belt and took forever to get. When I was reading the instructions it said if you have a heart condition do not use. I sent it back. I got a phone call and said I should get my $22.94 in a few days and still waiting. I sent the ab belt back in July 2009. Than when I call the phone it has been temparily disconnected and you can not leave a message, I sent email after email and no reply. I did complain to the BBB and nothing. All I wanted was my money back and it looks like the crooks let me and possibly others high and dry. It is a shame their are people and companies out there like this. Do not get involved with Rhs Central phone number [protected].

• Ti
      TickedandAnrgy Jul 22, 2009

Same Problem this is garbage that
      I lost 40 bux due to this scam!

Jason Jul 11, 2009

Ordered draft guards online after watching commercial on TV. Company charged my card immediately but never shipped me the items. Could never get any information on shipping and I'm planning to despuit the charge with my bank.

• Be
      Beth Scutt Jun 04, 2009

Never received my refund back. Buffalo, NY

Angela Dewberry Feb 12, 2009

I have orderd the twin door draft guard I saw on tv 3 weeks ago. My credit card was charged but the item has not shown up as of yet nor has anyone responded to my emails. Extremely discouraged and disgusted that they are still in business and have not been shut down for fraud.

Alabama

• Ci
      cissyface Jan 27, 2009

i order door draft protectors on line as i saw it on tv.no product has been sent and i have no why to contact them, they charged my card right away
      it has been over a month

Rhs Enterprisesunauthorized charge

$22.98 unauthorized withdrawl from my account, could not reach a RHS ENTERPRISES representative to reslove the issue, left several messages!

Pina Apr 05, 2009

I am out $34.98 for draft guards which I never received. They said that they would be late in delivery and I just assumed that they would eventually mail them. However, they were just trying to buy more time so I couldn't get my money back. This company is fraudulent. I have sent them half a dozen emails and phone calls to no avail. I just filed under BBB. I suggest you all do that. I paid through paypal and they won't pay back if it's over 60 days. Beware.

margaret Mar 22, 2009

I also ordered from RHS Enterprise draft guards on December 18, 2008, paid by Pal Pal next day. So far, I still not get the merchandise from RHS. I tried to call numerous time and E-Mails, no response from the company. Disputed the charge with Pay Pal and they response was that this company is not covered by the money back policy. Now I am out of $14.95. Buyers beware.

• Pa
        pat Mar 20, 2009

I have been victimised also by RHS Enterprise for draft guards I have filed a complaint with the FBI for internet fraud These people have 3 different companies listed on the internet The head is Robert Slavinski
        You can file a complaint at https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a government sight

• Da
        David Evans Mar 13, 2009

RHS Enterprise fradulently charge for Window and door draft guards and instantly charge the customers (victims) the credit card...using $25 ish + The phone numbers are invalid, the emails and online messages will be ignored.
        You may then get some worthless crap in the mail, which has recorded delivery, if you contest the credit card charge. They only do that so they can give the shipping confirmation to the credit card company as proof of delivery.
        Anyone who buys anything from RHS Worldwide or RHS Enterprise, after reading these reports, are a glutten for punishment.

PISS OFF Feb 05, 2009

IS THERE

PISS OFF Feb 05, 2009

TO ROBERT ( CEO ), ### OF NYC

WORKER NAMED KEN SAID MY ITEMS WERE BEING SEND, WELL I AM STILL WAITING; I HAD CALLED THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND WILL GET CREDIT. MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WILL GO TO THE ###'S BANK ACCOUNT AND COLLECT THERE IF ITS NOT TOO LATE.

• Ev
        Evelyn Jan 25, 2009

I too ordered the draft guards back in early 2008 and still, after numerous calls to RHS, have not received the draft guards. My credit card was charged, so finally, yesterday, I called my credit card company to go after these people at RHS. My credit card credited my account for the am0unt that was billed and will go after these frauds. Evelyn in Suffern NY.

• De
        debbie Jan 22, 2009

I ordered on 12/3/08 I received e-mail on 1/3/09 stating shipment was late and would be that day. Product received as promised.

• Li
        Linda Jan 16, 2009

I have ordered the draft guards from RHS enterprise and have not received them. They took the amount off my credit card. I do hope it isn't a rip-off. Linda