Retoxor Complaints & Reviews

RetoxorAnnoying calls

My husband started to receive calls from Retoxor company which wanted to offer and sell products. We answered in polite way that we are not interested in their service. However after that talk he received 20 more calls and every time we tried to talk with someone they hang up. Are they crazy? Husband blocked their number in his phone.

• Sw
    swordman Jul 11, 2012

These telemarketers are indeed annoying oftentimes. They invade your privacy, force their wants on you and take your time.

Well, it's just right that your husband blocked their phone number. they can violate the DNC rule all they want, but they'll never be able to call you again.

• Sw
    swordman Jul 11, 2012

Oh I suggest you report that harasser's phone number to http://www.callercenter.com and expose them. They're telemarketing and it's important for them to be able to call a lot of people to promote their products. If you report them and post their phone number, readers will be warned ahead and possibly block their phone number so they're never able to call. That would be a big loss for these violators.

Retoxorscam

I just finished working for the call center that takes orders for this company. ALL companies that advertise free trials do this. IF you order anything from them here is how you do it...go to walmart or your bank and order a prepaid card..prepaid bank cards work right away. If you purchase a walmart card do not use it until they send you one with your name on it. order your free trial. keep that card empty. You have your free product. they will try and hit it for autoship. there will be no money on the card. I use my prepaid for just this purpose, I now rip these companies off because there is no way they can tell if it is prepaid if your name is on it, no matter what they tell you. I load this card an hour before I use it, I never leave any money on it. If they ask you if it is a prepaid card say NO. DO NOT LET THEM add 30 day trials. they will keep asking you ok, DO NOT SAY OKAY everytime they ask say no I do not want anything except the product, again DO NOT SAY OK, alright, or yes, it is a trick that they teach their employees to do. These companies prey on people who are disabled, blind, handicapped and the elderly. Report these people to the Federal Trade Commission FTC http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/index.shtml Don't bother with the BBB or anyone else. THE ONLY WAY to stop them is to file complaints with this government agency. Once they get enough complaints they will be investigated. Buy a prepaid card, lets get them, let them lose some money...

• Ca
    catize Jul 03, 2012

Wish we would have read this before we ordered. Just had two transactions on our check card that were fraudulent. Not happy and on my way to my bank to file an affidavit on this company along with complaining to the BBB.

Retoxor — NON STOP TELEMARKETING CALLS

The people at Prolixus are back at it again this time with a product called Retoxor. I purchased Prolixu...