Research Anyone Complaints & Reviews

Research Anyonepayment of $219.95

Received email that I have paid ReseearchAnyone.com $219.95. This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as PayPal. Transaction ID 5422154666FG486722N for comprehensive Expert Detective Informational. Item product number 922-116. Buyer Nancy L Cornell. Receipt number [protected]. I did click the Dispute Transaction link.
I do not understand how anything can be charged to my unnamed and identified account particularly since the buyers name is not mine.

• Lo
    Lois Wilson Sep 30, 2008

I did not authorize this pruchase. I do not even know anything about nthis servise or about the person that ordered it-(Donita McAfee.I want this charge taken off my payPal account.

Marla Diamond Nov 17, 2008

Authorization was never given to Research Anyone to charge my account!!! I never purchased anything from this company.

• Is
    Isabelle Alston Jan 08, 2009

I was notified that a charge of $89.15 would be on my statement for a service that I did not make and I want it off as soon as possible.

• Br
    brian soyland Feb 26, 2009

I was charged $19.95 for a service when I can actually obtain all the information they claim to provide for free myself.

• My
    myravaun logston May 17, 2009

i have a charge to my pay pal account that i did not autherise. it is on my credit card from discover.

• Lj
    LJ Wier Feb 08, 2011

I was charged for a fee of $219.95 for something I have never heard of before. I am not allowed to forward the email to post to this as details. It comes back as postmaster failure.

Research Anyonecharges

research anyone has put charges on my pay pal account that i did not authorize. i visited their site one time and the next thing I knew I had unauthorized charges on my pay pal. i want those charges dropped and for research anyone to refund any monies they have taken!!!

anita mccormick Aug 16, 2008

Did not authorize a John Angel to make this or any other purchase.

• Vi
    victor Nov 03, 2008

I dont appreciate ppl. sending me messages about Paypal charges when me and my family havent bought anything. So i Please ask that these messages would STOP appearing on e-mail address.

• De
    deebee1001 Feb 09, 2009

Is the researchanyone.com 'charge' email spam? i've not used my paypal account for months and never heard of researchanyone.com but still concerned that i might be charged?!

• St
    SteveMatthews80 Apr 13, 2010

Hi
    I just got the email too, so I emailed Researchanyone.com. This is their repsonse

"Hi Steve
    The email you are getting is not affiliated with our company. Someone is sending out emails claiming they have charge the Paypal with $1xx.xx amount. If you see this email do not click on any links within the email. The link is trying to steal your Paypal pssword and username. Our website has a paypal buy it now button which is pre-set to $19.95 and changes cannot be made. The only amount you can make to our company is $19.95. Whatever other amount you see in an email is wrong and fake. When you receive emails as these, if you check who sent it to you, you will notice it is not directly from PayPal. They are pretending to be from Paypal but of course they are not. Do not fall for this and again please do not click on any links in the e-mail."

Hope this helps

Sandy Bradshaw Jul 29, 2014

I can't get them to call me back. I paid the life time member fee of 19.95 and can't even use the service. This was paid in 2007 and I have had the same email address all this time and when I try to sign in I get a message that this address doesn't exist. I have called them 5 times and no one calls me back. They sure were happy to take my money though.

Sandy Bradshaw Jul 29, 2014

I can't get them to call me back. I paid the life time member fee of
    19.95 and can't even use the service. This was paid in 2007 and I have
    had the same email address all this time and when I try to sign in I get
    a message that this address doesn't exist. I have called them 5 times
    and no one calls me back. They sure were happy to take my money though.

• Ph
    philippo Mar 27, 2016

I can not understand how this sort of thing can happen in this day and age!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices