Replacement Windows Complaints & Reviews

Replacement WindowsLifetime Warranty

I had 27 windows replaced about 3 years ago. I am having trouble with 3 of them and I have tried contacting the local Clear Choice office that is listed on the Clear Choice headquarters website. The local office is no longer in business. I have sent emails to the company headquarters. No reply in over a month. I have contacted the BBB in the area where the Clear Choice headquarters is located and filed a complaint. The BBB sent a copy of my complaint to Clear Choice twice now and no response from the company in over 3 weeks. A lifetime warranty is worthless if the company will not respond to a customer after they have your money, which is obviously what Clear Choice is doing. My next step will involve legal action.

Replacement Windowsdrafty

we had 5 news windows put in during the spring of 2012 . This is our first winter and my house is colder now then with the old windows they removed!!

• Pa
    Patrick Bolin Apr 21, 2015

got the same dissatifaction paid for solar glass energy efficient windows but got leaking windows and doors too i will never deal with them again

• Pa
    Patrick Bolin Apr 21, 2015

i had same bad experience had 5 windows with solar glass installed and a storm and entry door installed by them all lose more air than old original 1933 windows and doors

Replacement Windowsdirty inside

We bought some replacement Windows a few years ago and one of them is dirty inside. very upset about that. What is my option ???
Rose Pasciuto

• Va
    Value Remodeling Co Mar 05, 2011

You will need to determine the manufacture of the window. If the contractor that installed them is still in business he should be able to help. If the "dirt" is in between the glass, most likely the insulated glass seal has broken, this is whats also known as a stress crack. It is very common with windows that get direct sunlight. Depending on the window, you may be able to replace just the glass, however on some newer products you will need to replace the entire sash. If the contractor is no longer in business I can try to help, just give me a call at 609-738-2003

Resolved Replacement WindowsDRUG USE

after buying my windows, the installation manager came to measure the windows and smelled liked pot i think his name was clay something, but was courteous.
two months later my windows finally came in.they called to set install date on that day the installer arrived at 10:30 when i was told he would be there no later than 9:00. i keep looking out the window and they pulled up and a cloud of smoke came out of the truck and he came to the door and introduce himself as dewayne and reeked of pot.. they must not be a drug free company, beware i was very scared to have drug users at my house

John Gnomes Nov 18, 2009

There is no need to be worried about pot heads. A person smoking marijuana is less likely to harm you than a person who is clean. Everyone still believe the smear campaign ran by the government in the early and mid 1900's is true, but is was all built on lies to protect the paper and oil industry.

Don't get me wrong, working while high is never a good idea because everything takes too long because you do too good of a job, or it comes out sub par because you want to finish it on time, but don't be scared of people high on weed, they're usually extremely talkative and have some great stories. Maybe you should smoke with dewayne some time and see what its really like to be high on marijuana.