Refribushed Wiis Complaints & Reviews

Refribushed WiisRefurbished Wii Scam (Never Recieved )

I ordered a Wii from this site and have never recieved it, When I call or email the site I haven't recieved any information on it . All I have is a confo # and bogus phone # . What can be done now to these scammers? Here is the info I reYour order number is: [protected]

Thank you for your order.

Order Receipt:

Thank you! Your order number is [protected]. Please note this [protected]

Comment Guidelines

1 Response

Refribushed WiisNever Received Product

I ordered a refurbished wii on 9/4/2008 from this website www.refurbishedwiis.com, they took my money. for about two weeks i followed the tracking online through the site, then the website was gone. i started calling and I left about 5 messages and no one ever returned my call. I never received the product and i never will. This was a major scam. So they take our money, make the site look good and then you never receive the product and you never speak to customer service. It's answering machine. I will be more careful i where i order from. I can't image how many people were taken advantage of through this site. How sad. Like me i am a single mother orderering this as a gift for my child. thanks god my child did not know about this.

Sinerely.