Redsave Complaints & Reviews

Redsave — Refund not rewarded

I tried to make a purchase from this company on 4th December. I received a confirmation assuring me product...

Redsave — redsave pass

I recently bought jml magic cloth from redsave.I paid £12 something and i also sent them email same...

RedsaveVery dodgy

As with numerous previous complaints I have just discovered I was being billed £19.95 per month for the past 20 months after purchasing a single item for about £27 in December '08.
Discovered the SCAM accidentally when i was closing down a credit card.
It may surprise people to know that closing the card alone will not stop the continuous payment from being deducted and billed.
I am seeking legal advice.

RedsaveDid get my money back

I ordered portable washer/Dryer from RedSave.com for $99 and they said shipment takes 10 days. After 20 days of waiting nothing came. I contacted them and they said due to size restrictions we will not be able to ship the order to you. So I requested a refund and after another 15 days nothing happened. I contacted them again they said "this refund is with account to e completed which they are working through for you". this was on the first of June and so far a month and I did not receive any thing. Can anyone help me what to do?

Did get my money back

Redsave

RedsaveMonthly Subscription Scam

Discovered the SCAM accidentally when i was closing down a credit card.
I am seeking legal advice.

Leave well alone . Very DODGEY

• He
    Heather R Mar 02, 2011

I too have been having a problem with Redsave. I have twice tried to purchase goods from them. The first time they told me the payment had been declined, even though there was plenty money in the account. They said I should cookie the order then re order. I carried out their instructions, then re ordered using another credit card with the same result.
    I am now really worried about money being removed from my accounts despite informing Redsave to remove my details from their system.
    I have asked my bank to watch and refuse any requests from Redsave asking for money
    Please be VERY CAREFUL in any dealings you have with this company.
    W Richmond

Redsaverip off scam online

what a scam these guys are running. i bought my boyfriend a toy helicopter for xmas and thought nothing of doing it on line. But these guys really make people worry about small print and internet buying. Surely the bank can stop them taking money from my account?????, for something that is clearly a scam

• Ko
    konradjr Dec 21, 2010

You have to cancel it online or send them an email on a letter. It's on their website. Its clearly a scam but no one seems to make anything out of it because they mention it in their 'terms and conditions'. They have charged me 180 pounds until I noticed it on my bank statement. There is no notification or warning at all. It's riddiculous! They should give a clear warning that they will charge you that money.

• Be
    Belinda Bennett Jan 07, 2012

I also was ripped off by these sharks. The subscription is hidden in the small print and I did not consent to it. I requested a refund which was ignored and so I threatened to go to Watchdog with my complaint I suggest everyone do the same! Stop these robbers!

Redsavefraud

This company have been removing money from our bank account without making it clear why we purchased a paddling pool back in june and have been getting frisked ever since. Having now researched this bunch of [censored] I can not believe they have been getting away with it for years what are the authorities doing!!

MaxWalker Jan 10, 2010

My dealings with this company started over two years ago - when I complained they sued. Eventually they lost - but I agree with Warren about his description of the company.

What are the authorities doing? Not a lot by the looks of things. This company has many small claims courts cases AGAINST them - they were only formed in 2006.

If they refuse to refund your money then a solicitor named Gemma Bown is taking them on with several hundred similar cases.

• Da
    david thorpe Feb 23, 2011

i too having money taken from my[ account with t.s.b.] by redsave
    and after reporting it to- t.s.b. adviser in november 2010 they looked into it for me, then sent me a letter telling me to keep an eye out on my next bank statements and if redsave are still taking money from my account to get in touch with them[t.s.b] to let them know, and they will deal with it more strongly. this has happened, and I'm waiting to hear from[ t.s.b ] as this message goes out to you.
    Mr d.thorpe

Redsave — Awful experience

I am new to the forum, this is my first so forgive me if its in the wrong place, I thought I would warn...

RedsaveMoney taken from my bank

This company has been taking £19.99 out of one of our bank accounts for almost two years without authorisation.

I have only just found out who they are and discovered vast amounts of information on-line regarding their being forced by courts to repay similar charges to others who did not take so long to work out what was going on. I thought it was something my husband was paying for.

I have demanded full repayment and they have said they "cannot do that". If necessary of course I will take them to court again.

• Ky
    kylie browwn Nov 26, 2009

there awful rebbacca walker nowmarried to max walker phone my house today with regards to a complaint i put in which i swore twice in as i was so angry and rightly so - she insulted me and i told her i ranmy own business and she said i hope not cause your not professional - i couldnt believe it - coming from the dragon mouth!! she is a rude over powered women with a company that will collaspe one day and i wont be sorry to see that one go under...

RedsaveRedsave subscription scam

Redsave is still scamming online shoppers and getting away with it! You must report them to your local Trading Standards (to find your local TS, go to http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/ and enter your postcode. Complain that Redsave's trading practice, i.e. subscription fee, is designed to con consumers and should be outlawed. It's a simple phonecall and takes 2 minutes. Also complain to BBC Watchdog. Both TS and Watchdog are investigating Redsave but it is up to victims to add weight to the investigation by reporting them.

• Bm
    B M J Jun 30, 2009

I also think that the company advertising redsave should do more to protect us from this sort pf fraud, after all we are there customers to.

B M Jones

• Ro
    R of Leicester Dec 04, 2009

Redsave have conned my daughter out of £100, she has two children to bring up and every penny counts, they refuse to refund any money to her. I dont know how the Walkers sleep at night.

• Kb
    KB001 May 04, 2010

Hi, just looked on google for red save as I too have been conned-Found this and had to write. I made a one off purchase in Jan 2010 for paper flying lanterns £21.95 and have had a 'subscription' in Feb, March & April of £19.95 taken from my account. I am now trying with my bank to resolve. I agree with the above how do they sleep any time.

• Gh
    g hardy Jul 08, 2010

i have just relized i have been conned from redsave, i am a single mum of 2 and cant believe they have taken £100 pounds from us. i phoned them up once i noticed that they have been taking £19.95 out of my account every month without me knowing, and Rebecca put all the blaim on me, saying it clearly states what they were doing. i ordered what i thought were some cheap lanterns but have turned out to be the most expensive buy i have made in years. please report them to TRADING STANDERS, and BBC WATCHDOG and help put a stop to their deceiving ways.

• Ri
    Ricksan NZ Sep 07, 2010

And anotherone bites the dust. I am fighting RedSave to stop their monthly theft from my account. They do not reply to my emails and continue to steal money from me. How do we stop these blood suckers?

• Ha
    hatchethaz Oct 25, 2010

Absolutely outrageous - where is the consumer protection?

marbo Jun 06, 2011

Avoid Redsave, I have paid for an item and it has not been sent nor has the money been returned even though I have contacted them many times over the past 4 months. The person who returns any emails is Scott, he is a liar and tells you what ever you want to hear as to stop you emailing but he does not return your payment or send the item out!!!

I am in the process of a charge back with my bank, do not risk the discounts they promise as they do not deliver and you will waste a huge amount of your time trying to claim it back.

You have been warned !!!

Avoid at all costs !!!

• Sj
    SJBASS Jul 28, 2011

I have only just realised that the same has happened to me I am mortified and upset about losing all of this money I have been paying since december 2010 from my account which is when I gave birth to my baby girl. times are really hard and I dont know how I'll explain this to my husband! gutted!!

Redsave — Poor product and service!

The digital photo frame ordered from Redsave stopped working after a few days. Customer services are very...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices