redi set go Complaints & Reviews

redi set gocustomer service

I am totally disgusted i made my order on some long ### machine(totaly) rediculous how long it took stupid lady (machine) couldn't get my name rihgt nor my address REALLY where is the real damn person at the end i was not given to my order and bright and early this morning i called to cancel my order 8:30 am and was told it had already shipped (BULL ###) i just made the order yesterday(your closed remember) u guys are crap and u better stip this order and put all my damn money back on my card U BIG FAT PHONY LIARS u should read your damn reviews and stop selling this raggedy ### a ### THAT IsGOING TO TELL EVERYONE

• 31
    316ron Jul 23, 2009

order one by phone. I still don't have it yet and i am not happy about it. No one will talk to me or email me back on anything.

james d dixon Sep 17, 2009

the tv offer was bad business, after they got my credit card no options the wanted to sell me more after I agreed I am calling my credit card company in the am an declining my order, fraud, they said an e mail would confirm my order it has been 48 hours no e mail, this is wrong some should have confirmed or e mailed

Sandybb Oct 29, 2009

I order the redi set go from a Tv add I saw. 2 payments of 19.95 and shipping.
    well I was charged for some club I did not want and other things I do not know what they are,
    My 39.90 went to 97.65 when I recieved my package they charged my CC 77 something and now they still say I owe 19.95 due in 30 days, this is a rip off

Sandybb Oct 29, 2009

They got me also for 97.65
    people please do not order from this company

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA Nov 26, 2009

FREE RECIPE CLUB IS NOT FREE. CHARGED $9.95 PLUS LARGE ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEE. EMAILED AND CALLED TO HAVE CHARGES TAKEN OFF. WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT. THE INVOICE IS NOT IN THE SYSTEM. IT TOOK A ACT OF CONGRESS TO GET CONSUMER SERVICE NUMBER 1-800-357-9213. THEY ALSO DON'T LET YOU REVIEW THE ORDER PRIOR TO SUBMITTING IT.

Jamaal Jones Jul 23, 2010

I ordered a REDI SET GO for my mom and now i keep getting these cook books i dont want and are gettin charged for them and i want it to stop now!!

• Ta
    TAEM57 Dec 19, 2010

I CALLED AND ORDERED THE REDI SET GO GRILL AND GOT ANOTHER ONE FREE. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT ALL THE EXTRAS AND I REALIZED HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST I NEEDED TO CANCEL ALL THE EXTRAS. TRYED THE PHONE NUMBERS I WAS GIVEN AND ALL WERE WRONG. PLEASE ALL I WANT IS THE GRILL I ORDERED AND THE FREE ONE PLUS ALL THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING, I HOPE THERE WILL NOT BE ANY EXTRA CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD.
    TERESA MORRIS

• Rc
    R. CARBO Jun 16, 2012

THE REDI SET GO IS A PIECE OF CRAP. THE NON STICK SURFACE IS POORLY DESIGNED, AND WHEN YOU USE THE INCLUDED SPATULA TO REMOVE FOOD FROM THE BASE PAN, THE COATING SCRATCHES. THE TIMER SELDOM WORKS PROPERLY, AND I'VE BURNED MORE FOOD BECAUSE OF THE TIMER NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

redi set goadded products

Dear Customer Service:
My Name is Pamela G. Tucker, don’t have my account number. I ordered and received my cooker, but IMMEDIATELY called and cancelled the cookbooks, in the future. However, you just charged my account $15.99 in error. My address is 2012 E. Elm Street, Springfield, MO 65802. DO NOT CHARGE ME FOR ANOTHER SHIPPMENT!!! I WANT A COMPLETE REFUND OF THE $15.99 IMMEDIATELY PLUS THE $33.00 YOU CAUSED ME IN OVER DRAFT FEES. I WILL WAIT 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE CREDIT TO COME THROUGH ON MY BANK ACCOUNT AND THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU, AND THE CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY DAILY, UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED. I AM ON A FIXED INCOME AND CAN NOT AFFORD THIS. YOU PEOPLE HAVE YOUR PHONE SYSTEM SET UP SO THAT PEOPLE DON’T REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ORDERING. ATTEND TO THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY, MY BANK HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT THIS IS A BOGUS CHARGE AND HAS TURNED IT OVER TO THEIR “DISPUTE RESOLUTION DEPARTMENT” FOR INVESTIGATION OF THIS CHARGE AND YOUR COMPANY.

PAMELA G TUCKER
2012 E ELM STREET
SPRINGFIELD, MO 65802

redi set goNo tools

Purchased from T.V commerical, never did they mention the 2nd did not receive the divider, mini food pan, & spatula, so I called they said it was not included, This company is a big fake, they will take your $$ and not give you what you paid for, I am filing a complaint with the B.B.B. Why would you get another machine without the tools to use the machine, rip off, + their e mail address is not valid bounces back, customer service are no help, they mumble and are no help.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PIECE OF CRAP!!

redi set goWhat a nightmare!

I have been ordering online for over 25 years.
My experience with the Redi Set Go web site was the WORST I can ever recall.
I just wanted the cooker for $40.
during the ordering process several windows popped up with accessories and I saw no price and the word FREE was prominent so of course I added them to my cart.
After the last window popped up, instead of being given the option to review my order to make sure everything was okay and edit/delete it, the order was complete.
I would say 99% of all online shopping sites let you review the order before hitting the SUBMIT button.
However there was NO submit button at the Redi Set Go site.
As soon as I saw all the extra charges for the accessories, I immediately wrote them to cancel my order.
And I kept writing them for about 6 days.
Nobody ever got back to me until AFTER the order was shipped and then it was too late.
Now when it arrives I can REFUSE it.
NEVER again !!!

• Th
    TheLaw Sep 27, 2009

My mother just had the same experience. After reading the other nightmare stories on this website regarding this same product, I recommend you refuse the product, better yet return it with a record of the return. You should then contact your bank to dispute the charges and have your card number changed immediately. From other accounts, I understand you are probably now "subscribed" in an endless succession of their recipe club.

Please cancel your card, so they can't charge you anymore. I also recommend you compose and send a letter to your State Attorney General to lodge a formal complaint. The more the better.

• Ra
    Raziel36 Sep 30, 2009

Subscription fraud isn't the only problem. The unit, itself, isn't worth the $50-something(after shipping). We just got ours TODAY(I was lucky enough to read the fine print on those offers on the website, and declined all of them).. but I now regret the order to start with. The paint is chipping and timer knob melted off... did I mention we just got it today?? Only cooked baked potatoes and a couple of steaks.. sad

• Wi
    William Gaige Sep 14, 2010

They advertised on TV order one Redi set go electric pan for 19.95 get 2nd pan free .only pay postage of 14.95 for 2nd pan when i called them they started trying to sell me a bunch of other stuff. I stated just cancell the whole thing, well today i received 2 pans along with 4 small cook books and it states amount billed 84.70 as i see it if i had not told them to cancell the cost should have been 19.95 plus 14.95 2 times this is a total of 49.85 and it states on the billing 2nd payment of 19.95 will be billed in 30 days what kind of a company is this and how do they get away with it.and what can i do to stop it. [email protected]

• Sp
    Spicygmama Mar 24, 2011

My credit card still being charged after cancelling my subscription.

• Di
    DianaLucina Nov 07, 2011

I told them last month on the beginning of October that I would like to stop the 14.99 dollars charged on my Wells Fargo Visa account and again I found out that I am getting still recipes that I did not even know iI ordered and being charged of it. I told the lady who I talked to the last time that I like the charges stopped . They never listen. I would soon want to rid that wells Fargo account if they will charge me again next month. I think these company really makes people confuse on ordering their stuff so they could charge more. Please help me rid of these unnecessary expense. Thank you

• Ca
    Cathy Mancuso Dec 02, 2011

When I ordered I was told that I would receive Rediset go pans for two payments of 19.95 plus 14.95 shipping. We were billed over $100!!! When I called the girl could barely speak English and was very rude. She tried to tell me that I just didn't understand and I must have agreed to that on the phone. I told her that I was not hard of hearing nor was I illiterate and I understand basic math and how to answer a simple yes or no question! She told that I can ship back all of the extras... After reveiw what was in the box I do not see any extras!! Basically they are a bunch of theives!