Receivables Performance Management Complaints & Reviews

Receivables Performance ManagementRotten Collectors

RPM is another third party collector. Back in December, without ever contacting me, they called my father and demanded that he pay for a bill they claim I have with them from Verizon. Initially they told my Father, who said he was not me, that they were actually Verizon, and if he didn't pay them for my supposed debt they were going to sue him. Naturally my Father freaked out, and read me the riot act. After 8 months of disputing this supposed Verizon Debt (the account was paid in full over 4 years ago) they pawned it off onto a different third party collector. Meanwhile, Verizon refuses to answer any letters request verification under the FDCPA and neither will the new company or RPM. They are just another one of the unscrupulous, felonious companies that will say anything or do anything to try and get any scrap of money that they can. They obviously care little about the law or whether a debt is actually valid. Fortunately, I've got a great attorney currently working on this case, so RPM will hopefully get what they have coming. Meanwhile, if these wonderful individuals call you for anything, document it all and call a debt attorney at the first sign of violation. They will (and have) lie, cheat, attempt to steal and do everything under the sun to make a buck with out regard to the facts.

• Da
      Danilo Fujii Mar 06, 2012

After being told numerous times that I owed a debt I knew I did not have, I was later called by RPM about the debt. After sending in the proper paperwork I was finally able to get it taken care of.

• Xc
      xcollector Feb 12, 2010

Just give them your atty info and they have to stop calling you.

• Sh
      SHAW FAMILY Feb 10, 2010

VERY UPSET WITH THIS COMPANY... THEY HAVE CALLED OUR FAMILY AND WE DON'T EVEN OWE THIS BILL... WE HAVE FILED BANKRUPTCY AND THEY AREN'T SUPPOSE TO KEEP HARRASSING US.. PLEASE HELP US STOP THIS...

Receivables Performance ManagementHarassing phone calls for phony debt

We were getting constant hangups from this number for the past week or so...when I answered ti would hang up... so I just called [protected] and they answered with "RPM"--I told the woman I was getting hangups and it should stop immediately and she asked for our phone number...when I gave it to her, she gave me a name that was my married name 20 years ago... then said that we had a bill in arrears with Verizon and gave me a phone number and address that i had never heard of that she said was the phone number for the bill in arrears. The first name of the person was different from my first name tho the last was my old married name. I tried to explain to her that was NOT my name any more and NOT my first name and she said well I would have to address the case of mistaken it with Verizon!!! She said our number was associated with that account--I told her they made the mistake, clearly they were trying to track this person down and somehow wound up associating us with that person and putting our number on the call list. Apparently this is a "business" that does do debt collection but very ineffectively... I suggest calling them and asking them to take you off and whatever you do do not reveal any personal info--obviously they are trying to harass people into giving out credit card numbers over the phone. Shocking they can stay in business --they are clearly a scam agency trying to get credit card numbers over the phone to pay the "bills" in arrears. More shocking people work for these scam artists. What people will do for money. Sad.