Readydebit Gold Visa Complaints & Reviews

Readydebit Gold VisaFalse Information

Loaded my card, couldn't use it for any transactions I wanted to, but when I wanted to get my money back the way I wanted to (which was by closing the account and receiving a check or something of the sort for the remaining balance) I was told that I couldn't do that, and that I could only use my remaining balance and then close the card. This was after being given the runaround for about fifteen minutes where the customer service rep went from saying they can process a check to talking to one of her "sources" and magically saying that she could no longer do so. Sounds like a company that doesn't mind inconveniencing you, but when they have to do something they don't want to, they do everything in their power not to do so. Never was told why exactly I couldn't get a check processed, just that I couldn't and that they instead suggest I use my card (which was unusable as far as I'm concerned since it didn't work with anything I was trying to buy) and then call to close the account. Avoid this company like the plague is my advice, unless you would like to regret it. They do not even uphold their own Cardholder Agreement which states, "You may close your Card at any time (a lie, apparently only after you have used your balance may you close your account according to the customer service representative) by contacting us at [protected]. Your termination of this Agreement will not affect any of our rights or your obligations arising under this Agreement prior to termination. Should your Card account be closed, we will issue you a credit for any unpaid balances, subject to fees as disclosed in this Agreement (another lie apparently).

• Ro
      Rodney sr Mar 23, 2017

I used my card 2 weeks ago at a atm tried to pull 100.00 off and it said erra amount ask for 100.00 amount reseved 000 but u all still took my money off called atm company they said the released back to you all i have called more than a dozen times i get tranferd and cut off when i do finaly get to talk to someone they tell me its will be investigated and put back on refuse to give me a email or fax number so i can send the atm receipt to u all the tell me they have to look for proof i have proof haw can u tell me they cant look up time place see the erra and give me my money norfolk remoda limited. I did 2 translations first one was for 100.00 plus .3.00 fee tried again but would not let me have the second that atm had a 100 limit for the day so it came back erra they tell me the can see the first one but not the second one i have receipt in hand i checked my balance be four the withdraw i had little over 200. In it like 234 i think soon as i got dun at atm got the area i checked and 206.00 dalloes was gone and i only got 100.oohow hard is it to look con translation see the mistake and give me my money back i got 6 kids i like feeding. Call me at [protected]

• Ac
      AccountNow Jan 22, 2016

Dear Ready Debit Gold customer,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account. I’d like to help resolve your account issue and address any additional concerns that you may have. Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at [email protected] referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at? Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,
      HP
      Ready Debit Gold

Readydebit Gold Visacant access my money

I purchased, loaded, registered and activated 2 Readydebit Gold cards, both having substantial amounts of money put on them, last Thursday and am now being denied access to my money, being told that my accounts are under review. This is not a credit card but my cash used to purchases both cards. Now I can not pay my bills in which I purchased these cards to pay in the first place, and I can promise you the utility companies will not care about this issue!

• Ac
        AccountNow Jul 14, 2015

Hello Renee,
        I am sorry to hear you are not able to use your ReadyDebit Gold cards. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private email to [email protected] and provide your name and the serial numbers to your cards so we can look into this for you.
        Readydebit Gold