rea superpass Complaints & Reviews

rea superpasstaken out money of my account without cosent

This REA superpass has been taking money out of my account for $14.99 not only once but twice eachtime saying I have 2 accounts with them and thats a crock of ****! I demanded compensation all the way back as of december 2010 but thats only as far as my bank could go back and told them cancel/stop whatever they have under my name and give back every pennie! they said they could only refund 1month and cancel me. BULLS***! I said I want every penny and I'm going further with this and hung up! People don't take this from them because we have rights too. just because we surf the net doesn't mean that its us doing this!!!

rea superpassFraud

REA Superpass accepted my credit card number to a person with a fake address and a unknown e mail address. The charges just started showing up on my card and when I looked into it further I discovered the fraud. REA refuses to credit me the amounts and the bank does not want to correct the problem either. I see that other people have had the same problem.

rea superpassunauthorised charges

rea super pass is charging our credit card for some kind of inhancement program that i did NOT order. i have real player on my pc, but i never added anything to it at any time .
i only use this pc to email my grandchildren and children, out of state in the evening when i come home after supper. the computor is on for not more than 45 minuites an evening. i have 3 radios in our house and i have a great radio in my truck, and i have one on my bike . . please help us get rid of these illegal charges and try to help make these companies honest

I REMAIN CONSERNED
WILLIAM P SCOTT SR
[protected]@bellsouth.net

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices