R Faucher Tree Service Complaints & Reviews

R Faucher Tree Servicedriving reckless

Andover lady if you need any further information let me and I will be more than glad to post the info up for you or send me an email. If you want just let me know and I will give you my email address. This guy needs to be put in his place. I was going on this board to complain about him. I called his number up and he never answers. I should tell him I want a tree cut down and have him over for lunch my dogs will sniff out a bad man a mile away. Sorry it happened too you too. I know I almost had a bad accident was trying to stay calm and not have road rage thankfully my kids were with me because honestly I don't know how far I would have went with persuing this wacko

R Faucher Tree ServiceDangerous Driver~ Terrifying

Today I was driving with my 12 year old and was nearly run off the road by this company's truck. I am not an excessively conservative driver and felt like I was in danger the entire time! His truck was riding so close to my back end that I thought for certain I was going to be rear-ended. I was about to pull over and let him pass, but I was afraid he would crash into me!

I turned and looked for a "how's my driving" sticker. Instead I saw the name on the truck. I called a poor gentleman in Springfield who tells me that he sometimes gets complaints about this guy even though they are not connected. He also told me that he has heard so many bad things, because he has the same first initial and last name that he can't believe this guy is still in business.

I have a small car and he had a big truck, I rarely have ever been so concerned for my own safety. I was very close to call the cops. Now after seeing all the comments, I wish I had. This guy needs to be taken off the street.

It was a terrifying experience. Please don't ever do business with this person!!!

R Faucher Tree ServiceTheif

I live in Verona my sister lives in Franklin lakes. This man is in my neighborhood and when my sister came to visit me we over heard neighbors talking about this gentleman who was contracted to do my sisters house in Franklin lakes. She trusted this man for he had a marines uniform hanging in his car and he seemed like a nice trust worthy guy. With pressure from him and his constant aggressiveness and intimidation she gave him a cash deposit of $3000.00. He never did any work never answered her calls, she pressed charges and finally a year later he was arrested for theft by deception. This man almost caused my sister's divorce. Do not use this company he is a thief and a con man. Like the other posts beware of r faucher tree service they are unprofessional and will rob you blind!!!

• Th
    Thomasrosenthal Aug 24, 2009

Andover lady, it is me again, i cant seem to find the phone number of this crazy driver on the complaint board so if you get this twice sorry 973 866-8282 i had my son write it down. He was up my tail as well, i was doing 10 miles over the speed limit i was going fast enough for him to not have scared us all so bad. Like i said if my kids were not with me i would have handled it right there. But i feared for the safety of my children and the other drivers. As i said my brother the cop looked into the phone number and it led us to verona, the phone is not under his name, the truck is uninsured unregistered, and not his, the only thing my brother came up with is his drivers record. R stands for robert. He looked up his criminial record he is bad news. Bad. Feel free to write on this board if you need additional info from me. Also yes we called the same people in springfield. This guy told me the same thing he told you. He seems to know him, i suppose a family memeber the bad apple. Like i said let me know if you want any further info. We all need to get him off the road the more complaints the better for us. Thank you and sorry for your ordeal

• Ka
    Kathy Crawn Dec 07, 2009

My name is Kathy and I live in Passaic. Robert Faucher and his team came to took down 7 trees in my yard. My husband and I are thrilled with the wok they performed. I do not believe anything on this board. Robert completed the job in the utmost professional manner.Robert is a honest man trying to make a living like everyone else. 5 Thumbs up!

• By
    bytheseashore Jul 19, 2013

JULY 19 2013
    ROBERT FAUCHER is a Thief and heavy heavy drug addict----has been driving without
    a license nor insurance for years---how does he do it ? His Father was a police seargent
    in Mantoloking and when ever faucher gets stopped he calls a friend of his Father's to
    intimidate the officer to "let him go" He personally bragged about this in front of me a couple
    of weeks ago.

Good mugshot of him on the web

R Faucher Tree ServiceUnprofessional

I have been bothered by this young gentelman for almost a year now. He is a very unprofessional businessman. The reason I am writing is because I have seen him in my neighborhood (Wayne) not too long ago, it erks me to know that he is still in my neighborhood after doing what he done to my family. He was to cut down a tree, he convinces me that i do not need a permit. Well, I did, and i got in a lot of trouble with my town. Not only did he do a very poor job but he also cut part of the tree it landed in the creek, and also hit my neighbors house and broke his window. He did not have the proper equipment (crane) to get the tree out of the creek. He simply disappeared and never finished his sloppy job. Not only was he annoying but he was scary. He kept ringing my door for money, I was referred to him by a good friend, we later found out he was a Crack Cocain user. Never ever use this company, he is extremely unprofessional. BEWARE!!!. Also, i was not shocked to see other complaints on this man.

• Ar
    arthur123 Aug 19, 2009

wow!!! that sucks you should always look into any company before hiring them. hope you all learned your lessons.

• Ar
    arthur123 Aug 19, 2009

I have used Friendly Tree Service in the past they are pretty good and professional.

R Faucher Tree Servicetheives

i was just browsing through the complaint board for information on a company i might be dealing with and i noticed a complaint about a tree service. I have had experience with this man named Bobby Faucher, he took our deposit to do tree work and he never came and did it. We are out 500 bucks this was about 3 years ago, and it was so odd to see he has moved up north and doing the same kind of damage. He wears a Marines Uniform do not let this fool you like it did us. He was priced low, that right there is a red flag

• Fr
    franklinlakes Aug 08, 2009

yes he has done the same to my husband and i. He took 3000 from me. And it took almost 2 years to finally get my money back, thanks to his arrest. Never do buisness with this phony!!!

• Fr
    franklinlakes Aug 08, 2009

From what i learned he is also a crackhead in and out of jail. It was all clear to why he ran off with our money when the job was job that would have made him another 3000. What a big learning lesson that was for us. We will never give a cash deposit AGAIN

R Faucher Tree Serviceextortion to start buisness

I befriended who i now know is a sociopath how extorted me out of 300Gs, yes 300gs, he talked me into going into a buisness venture that would be with no doubt a lucrative buisness. He was extremely convincing and showed me articles of his $2, 000, 000 contracts and other contracts that he was going to be doing. Not a penny did he put into the buisness he was the mastermind and the professional tree climber. I bought a dump truck, chainsaws, climbing gear, chipper, another used dump truck, tracko, and many other items to start the biz. Later on i find out he is a big time drug addict and he threatened me constantly and blackmailed me to shut my mouth and do as he says. he would work but only gave me 800 to put towards the 17gs creditcard bill (all charges for the biz) I had a new truck loan of 820 a month and insurance and he refuses to give me any money towards it. I finally got the truck and had to get it reposed due to him not paying the truck payment or insurance. After a total of 300gs approx. putting into the biz he refuses to pay me any money. he has my chainsaws, climbing gear, one dump truck (used) Tracko, and chipper totaling over 20gs. Please he refuses to pay me anything or return my belongings. I need serious help to put this sociopath in jail or be responsible for all the bills. Please help me Please my life is in a whirled wind of chaos and finicial problems

kenny w Jul 17, 2009

funny i live down south we must have dealt with the same man for he has taken our deposit and never did the job, he is very well known down south for doing this. I am assuming he has moved up north you live in wayne May, sorry for your dealings with him. Hope you learned your lesson. He came to our house in a Marines uniform we completely trusted him.

kenny w Jul 17, 2009

Also, becareful there was a rumor that he does do drugs. Be very careful. My wife was suspicious to his fast talk and very pushy ways... everyone up North Good Frick n Luck!!! Due to our experience we only deal with people we know and we get references. Your story is very confusing and pretty incredible, we lost 500 you lost much more.

very useful board

• Je
    Jeniferben Aug 11, 2010

Please call me 201-400-7092

• Ka
    Kathy Crawn Sep 03, 2013

What is his cell number?

jackedmund Apr 24, 2014

This NUT job is still scamming people all over NJ and is a first class DRUG ADDICT
    RUN away from this guy, do not believe anything he says.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices