Quixtar Complaints & Reviews

QuixtarQuixtar Scam

I have been apart of Leadership Team Development for Several years, & it has been the best experience of my life. I have made more money then ever. And now my wife & I don't have to go to work anymore. Yeah!! No more driving in rush hour. She used to work for the governement (full of lazy people going nowhere, wasting Tax payers money) - parasite. Then she quit that & worked for a fortune 10 company, because her friends told her it pays better. It sure did, but then they make you like work 10-15 hr days with so much pressure, while her bosses where out doing "lunches etc", golfing. Whow, what a scam. Corporate Pyramid.
I worked for large mining company, they told me I would be a "lifer" with my PhD in Chemistry from Waterloo University, (what a scam that was) $10, 000's in debt from student loans. Then they laid me off because of the economy. I guess after the Wall Street & Bay Street Financial hustlers & scammers grabbed the average persons cash(mutuals funds etc) they screwed the economy to create this recession.
Thank God I built my business that I didn't have to go back to work.
No more rush hour driving. No more bossed looking down at me as a "rented Mule". No more dropping the kids off at day care!! No more late night reports!! No more working on the weekends!! And the best thing is that I pay taxes on my income after I write off my legitamate expenses.
I see a few complaint on this board, I guess some peoples experiences are different. I know that I had so called "friends that said I was in a scam/cult" etc, but I did the proper research and found that I had to work hard & smart to acheive success. So after doing that I did succeed, but what I found out is that not everyone wants to work hard, & I came across lazy people. And since they couldn't achieve, they didn't want me to achieve, because I would make them look bad.
Well my main priority is to look after my wife & kids, not to make people look bad.
So if you are here looking to do something for yourself, then my advice is to do proper research, but remember that it will take effort to succeed, just like everything else in life.
I don't hate my friends that didn't believe in me. I feel sorry that they have to go through life struggling. Plus money won't buy you happiness, you have to be happy first then you can build a wealthy life for yourself. Also i found out that "Hurt people, hurt people"

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Mike D99 · Aug 08, 2009

Thanks for the info.

2 Responses
    • Ml
      MLestus Feb 28, 2011

Once again, an echobox of one's upline trying to cover up a scam. I predict this one has been in for 5+ years based on his rhetoric.

• zoloftn151 Aug 08, 2009

This is a waste of internet space.

QuixtarTerrible experience

I purchased an online for an order of $486.02 on 10/06/2008 and Fedex claimed that it was delivered on 10/08/2008 around which time I was already at work. The order confirmation stated that for Fedex a signature is required, however, the Fedex delivery decided to leave by the garbage can in front of the house and file on his report that he left it on the porch. I do not have a porch. When I arrived home and retrieved the delivery door tag, went to check by the garbage as per the instructions only to find that their was no package. I asked neighbors, and anyone I thought that might have signed for the package. I immediately phoned Fedex who said that they would investigate the whereabouts of the package. I also followed up with several calls to Wireless MarketPlus. Each time I called I was given the same line that an investigation was being held by fedex and would be handled pending the investigation. Wireless MarketPlus said that the only way that they could help me is for me to issue them another 486.00 they would reship the merchandise and would refund my money of the so call lost items pending investigation. I on many occasions replied to that comment that I do not have another 486.00 to send to them and found that to be unacceptable. On 10/27/2008 I called Wireless MarketPlus for the last time to find that the investigation by Fedex had been completed and the findings were:they had concluded that the package had been delivered properly and that they refused to assume any responsibility for the lost items. I asked to be transferred to a supervisor and was left holding the phone for approx. 30 minutes and was immediately hung up on. I then Called back and insisted to speak to a supervisor and someone named MICHEAL #4351 from Wireless MarketPlus who came on to tell me that based on Fedex investigation that I would not be receiving any refund and he considered the matter closed. He also acclaims that I should have requested that there be a signature requested on the order. There was one on the order form to Fedex.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Quixtar — Fraud and scam

It angers me when unscrupulous people will act like your friend during the process of trying to rip you off...