Menu

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about Pureskin.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for Pureskin.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with Pureskin.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used Pureskin.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with Pureskin.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with Pureskin.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

ComplaintsBoard
10:58 am EDT

Pureskin.com face creams, vlamorous and aquavo

I bought Vlamorousface cream and Aquavo Eye Serum from the website www.pureskin.com. I found the ad, the ad stated that they provided these creams for free, and you only had to pay for postage at $5.95 per item. They charged my account for $89.99 after I ordered the product they never provided any confirmation email or order# etc. Then when I received the product there was no packing list or invoice or anything in the package. I don’t know what to do and how to get my funds back I called there customer service # provided with the charge on my bank statement and they said I was charged after a 14 day trial from the time of order and I received 10 days after ordered so barely have had a chancer to even get a good enough time to see if it works, they were extremely rude and they stated they could not refund me but would give me 50% off next order well the hell with that I want my money back I don't want there fraudulent product.

Read full review of Pureskin.com
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
A
7:55 am EDT

Pureskin.com don't buy their free face creams – it is scam

I bought face cream from the website www.pureskin.com. I found the ad, and it was mentioned that they provided these creams for free, but you needed to pay only for postage. After I paid for postage, which was $3.66, these ### charged me for $109.88 and didn’t provide any confirmation email or order. I don’t know what to do. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?

Read full review of Pureskin.com and 24 comments
Hide full review
24 comments
K
K
kith
, AT
Feb 10, 2018 7:27 am EST

I also fell into this trap. They charge me initially USD 3-95 and after sometime I noticed that they have taken USD 99.95 for nothing. I cancelled my card. It is ridiculous that isn't there any law to ban these company for robbing peoples money like this. Disgusting all the staff involved in this scam have to suffer in the BIG HELL for trillions of years. They will laugh now but they don't know that is what they get after death.
I did this for the first time in my life. I ll never buy any thing on line by giving direct card information. to unknown basters. good lesson for me.

Melissa2249
Nov 11, 2021 10:22 am EST
Replying to comment of kith

They keep calling me from local numbers but they are all from India, I can tell. They say I must pay over 100 dollars or they are going to go after my credit. I don't know what to do but I will not pay for it. I paid for the shipping. My card must have expired before they could take more out. I just got very nasty with them on the phone because they are trying to bully me. I wish He was in front of me now, I would kick his indian [censored], sorry. They will not stop calling me... Is there anything I CAN DO?

S
S
shaz07
, AU
Feb 07, 2018 8:07 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

i got scammed by these people ... where do i find contact info for them please? they cant get away with this. no wonder they announce they are making money...

Oct 10, 2017 10:30 am EDT

I have filed a complaint at rapidpureskin.com I suggest all do the same, will let you know where it gets me

Oct 03, 2017 8:58 am EDT

Yes they got me as well, trying to find contact info, and has anyone been successful in obtaining a refund?

C
C
Colleen Stacey
Aug 24, 2017 11:51 am EDT

Scam! scam! scam! hydroluxe wrinkle cream... free trial... they claim you subscribed and charge your credit card and never return money even after returning product on my dime... [censor]! scam scam scam scam

Baldwin Jessica Janie
Sep 12, 2017 10:16 am EDT

Same here in Canada. Visa can't go to them because of the fine print saying it's a 14 day trial, and if you don't return the product, they will begin billing you. I've blocked any future billings on my credit card, and am about to call them. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Oct 03, 2017 8:57 am EDT

Do you have a phone number please, they just charged my bank acct $127 I never ordered anything beyond the free sample

pameart
May 18, 2017 10:58 pm EDT

Same thing happened to me in the U.S. Their "customer care" Rep., Eric, is a real gem. Extremely rude. When I received the product, which was larger than what I thought was a trial size, I threw it away when I had a reaction. I had no idea that I had to call them to cancel in a certain time period because I had no idea that they were sending more. I cancelled after I realized that they were taking the money out of my account (approx. $89 and 99). They gave me a hard time at "Pure Skin" and told me that they would go ahead and cancel it. Guess what? They charged me again. I called my bank and they reversed the charges. I just had another $98.09 taken out of my account by this company because my bank, Chase, said that they investigated the charges and that this company had the right to take my money because I didn't cancel in time. They said I had to call that Redwood Pureskin company again to dispute them. Guess who was the "customer care" rep? Eric. I've never dealt with anyone so rude in my life. He was like a bill collector, not a customer rep. He said I had to call my bank because his company had cancelled my subscription; the bank said my only recourse is to cancel my card and get a new one. I wish I had never believed that I would get a "sample" for $4.95 or whatever it was. They are scammers.

minx223
, CA
Feb 16, 2017 6:19 pm EST

Hello ladies, i`m here to tell you the same thing just happened to me the ripped me off of 285.39 never mentioned to me about no 14 day trial ;they say they haven`t even shipped out the new order but I still have to pay for it. and that those 3 little trial offer bottles are the next order now worth 305.81 so what was free to try and just pay postage is now 1 month later worth 305.81 so much for honest, free trial offers, and what name do they actual go by: my credit card says : new skin solution.com
smooth face today.com
my pure skin now.com
So which name is the the right name, just imagine how much money the have stolen off unsuspecting ladies like us with using all them names from people all over the world there has to be a law against this kind of stuff to protect people. imagine that those 3 little bottles that are free to try will end up costing you 300.+ dollars and not help you in any way but lighted your bank account
save your money stay as far away from this as you can

Q
Q
Qiflos123
Feb 14, 2017 12:36 pm EST

I am another victim of this company's deceptive and thieving behavior. Lucky me, my CC company alerted me, so no money for them. I'm glad for this forum, thank you.

Phil Merryann McBurney
Dec 18, 2016 9:04 am EST

I received two products in the mail after being charged $5.43 CDN for shipping. But apparently somewhere in the agreement you click, you are told you have 14 days to respond or you will be charged. Sure enough, 14 days after shipping two different charges showed up on my credit card (one from Ultimate Pureskin and one from Cleanface London, but both "Abella Mayfair" products), one for $134.45 CDN and one for $123.38 CDN. We called about both transactions (two different phone numbers, same person). The agent agreed to refund me $50.00 USD for each product. Not great, but at least something. Of course, it remains to be seen if the refunds actually show up on my credit card.

Diane Woytiuk
, CA
Oct 15, 2016 2:19 pm EDT

I too got scammed by this company, however they called me the next day requesting further information on my c/c, which I became suspicious of. I refused to give them any information and was told they couldn't send out the creams. I said, "fine." I called my c/c company to cancel my card. They had charged through $6.56 and $5.24 for the free creams. I was told that if I cancelled my card and got another card, they can have the payments taken from my new card as well. This is ridiculous. I was told to call Pure Skin and get a letter showing that I had cancelled the subscription(which I never ordered) Of course she wouldn't send me any letter of cancellation, telling me that I had to receive the creams, and then return asking to cancel. I called my c/c dispute center, and while I was on the phone, they contacted Pure Skin and on a conference call, with my c/c dispute representative, they gave me a confirmation number to cancel. My representative and I both have the confirmation number, therefore no further charges can be applied. Sick that we can be put in such a situation, to begin with!

Brigitte McDonough
Dec 15, 2016 10:01 am EST

I was scammed under the same circumstances you described. After I got confirmation numbers to cancel my subscription (which I never ordered!) I was told a shipment was sent out to me and my credit card was charged $155.00. I was told that if I returned the shipment they would reimburse my c/c which they never did although I have confirmation they received the package back. When I tried calling the number of pure skin [protected]) the number was no longer in service. These people are shameful!

Elevating the Voice of the Consumer