Pure Colon 1000 Complaints & Reviews

Pure Colon 1000 — Biggest Scam Con Artists!!!

Has anyone received a refund??? Like many others I fell for the scam I took the 30 free trial and now just...

Pure Colon 1000Scam

I also ordered the trial sample was charged then for the big bottle, unauthorized. I went to https://www.gohelpnow.com/ and entered my information in and sent back the bottle and received a refund for the full amount. I was now charged 5.87 for a newsletter for a product I dont' even like or have now. I called [protected] and talked to a total idiot who said that it is logical to have a newsletter about a product that I don't have now, and have no interest in. Also the "newsletter" is just an email. And you have to go to https://www.gohelpnow.com/ and put in your credit info under dont' recognize a charge. And you have to cancel the "newsletter" completely seperate from canceling the actual produt. Otherwise they will keep charging you because their company is a complete scam!

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Pure Colon 1000 — Did Not Order PURE COLON 1000

I ordered and paid for the Trial bottle. Did not order the continuing service. The company has mailed me a 30...