Puravankara Projects Limited Complaints & Reviews

Salem -16
Email ID –[protected]@rediffmail.com
Current contact
No-[protected]
Subject- Balance reimbursement of the Property Tax paid for the apartment- VF-906, Purve Venezia, Yelahanka, Banglaore –reg…

I am would like to bring this issue for your kind consideration to resolve the problem.I am currently residing at UK. Recently I bought the property of apartment at Purva Venezia, Yelahanka, Bangalore from Purvankara Prjects Limited Company. This property was registered on my name on 26/Feb/2014. This was a resale property and it was unregistered by the previous owner Mrs.Nalini Krishnaswamy till that date. When I visited to the company same day of registration for the various official procedures like handing over the property key, EB meter transfer, property tax & etc., They said they have paid the property tax till 2010 and they asked me to pay the property tax for the rest of the years, and the tax money would be reimbursed by the company, once
I produce the scanned copy of the property tax receipt. So as per that I paid the total tax Rs.21, 385 till that date including before periods [protected], [protected] & [protected] even though the property was not on my name till 26/02/2014. When I produced all the receipts for their payment, I was reimbursed only the partial amount for Rs.6986 instead of Rs.21, 385, When I asked for the balance amount Rs.14, 399. I was told that they have calculated the payment on considering the day of intimation/possession/registration whichever is the earlier.

The following points from my side to reimburse the balance amount

1. I registered the property on 26/Feb/2014, butI paid the tax for three years [protected], 12-13& 13- 14. How could I bear the property tax before periods of registration on my name?

2. I agreed to pay the tax for before periods as the company firmly confirmed many times that they would reimburse the whole amount till before the date registration on my name, because it is being considered to be as a company property till the registration.

3. If they disagree to reimburse the balance by their statement “We have calculated on considering the day of intimation/ possession/registration whichever is the earlier.” But the all the information were sent to the Mrs. Nalini Krishnaswami who was unregistered previous owner. Company must have cleared all payment dues from the previous owner EITHER before
giving No Due Certificate OR before transfer it to my name .So in this case EITHER previous owner Nalini Krishnawasy
OR Company has to bear the property tax till the date of name transfer /registration on my name.
Though I had sent a many reminders to the company and to their higher officials to resolve this issue, but I have no any genuine reply from the company on my request. So kindly I request you to take steps to resolve this problem at the earliest. If I don’t find any progress in this matter, I will take this to legal approach.
Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,
Kalpana Ramanan
S/d

Puravankara Projects LimitedNon completion of projects

We purchased a flat in Oct 2005 with the assurance that the complex will be ready in Mar 2006. Till date, after more than a years delay,work is still going on, few families have had no option, but to move in and live in appalling conditions, no cleanliness, workers still on site. (DO TAKE NOTE THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO COMPENSATION PAID TO ANY OF THE BUYERS since the delay has been "due to God sent factors", give me a break... will they put up with a delay in my payments to them, if i also quoted "God sent factors"???

the builder has no clue as to what the completion dates are, work is at a snails pace. The rate per sq ft charged to us have been much higher under the reason that we had a "super premium" flat - ie facing club, facing "water body", facing landscape. the plans appear to have mysteriously changed, without any notification to us, so all we see now is waste material dumped in front of our flat. Mosquito menace and inability to even keep doors and windows open to let in fresh air!

Beware!

• As
    Ashish Verma Apr 30, 2007

Well said! But I hope it'll improve.

• Ax
    Axyz Apr 30, 2007

Purvankaras Projects Limited are basically Pathetic Projects Ltd, shameless people with no ethics. All they want is fool people and make money.

• Ni
    Nikhil Singh Jul 28, 2007

Purvankara needs to really work on their quality. It has really gone down. They have large projects like Purva Highlands but one cannot be assured about quality. Quality means " Every Customer is Happy" and not 99.9% of customers are happy" It is both inside and outside.

• Ra
    Ranjana Kapoor Oct 07, 2010

the cmlaints are very much GENUINE and I also share it equivocally.

• Ra
    Ranjana Kapoor Oct 07, 2010

The complaints are very much GENUINE and I also share it equivocally.

antony thyaga May 23, 2012

Please let us know your suggestion for purchasing in may 2012 is good idea in swanlake ?

• Sw
    Swarnalekha Mar 21, 2014

Of course the complaint is true But the sufferers are those who have booked as back as in 2006/07. We have had a long wait. But now that almost eight years are over, may be in another 5-6 years the project will get over. So I think that people can book now.
    Swanalekha