PublicRecordsPro.com Complaints & Reviews

PublicRecordsPro.comAvoid like the plague

Paid the $35.40 with credit and the only thing they have to offer I can find on the court site for free or in the case of Vital Statistics you have to pay the county for each birth, marriage or death certificate just as on PublicRecordsPro.com. They advertise FREE and then only free if you pay and then you have to pay and pay and pay every body. They are without conscience and I hope you heed all these warnings. I guess we aren't as smart as we like to think if we can be ripped off by these lying thieves.

3 Responses
      Maddy May 12, 2011

• Mi
      Michelle S of NE Sep 27, 2009

Hello James,

As a representative of the company I would like to assist you with the issue you are having. Unfortunately with the information provided in your post I am not able to locat your account. Please respond to this post or contact us at [email protected] with the email you registered with and we would be happy to reset your password and answer any questions you have.

Best
      Michelle
      Customer Support
      Public Records Pro.com

• Sk
      skyman273x Aug 22, 2009

paid my money but site willnot no longer allow me to logon after one search. any help with stoping this company from selling online anymore?

PublicRecordsPro.comno service

This company advertising FREE birth, death, marriage certificate look ups. You plug a name in there they come up with several "matches" then takes you to a page to "steal" $35 from you. Then you try to look up that person again and the web site takes you to adresses to write to and send more money. I wrote to them to gat help and they did respond saying that all atates have gone digital with their records. They did FALSE advertising by saying it was FREE then charginging. Then you could not get an instant record or information for your research. They need to be shut down and return everyones money for being a scam. They would not reimberse me my money. All of us who have been scammed need to get together and go to court against them! [protected]@verizon.net is my email if anyone knows how to file a suite against them.

Below is a copy of my letter and their response:

Hello Alta,

I understand your frustration, and really want to be sure that you're satisfied.

Not all public records have been made "digital" yet, which means they're not
    available online. From the 3000+ counties in the United States, many records can
    only be retrieved by filing the appropriate request. This is a limitation of the
    public records system that's out of our control. (What makes this process
    difficult is that every county and state has different rules and procedures.) If
    you need help locating the county office that would have the record you are
    looking for please let me know and I will gladly assist you.

Your premium membership also includes:

* Unlimited People Search - Over 217 million U.S. residents and households
    indexed! Includes addresses, several years of historical data, archive dates,
    neighbor search, relative finders, household members, and reverse address searches.
    * Death Records - 82, 421, 466 records from the Social Security Administration Death
    Master File. Birth/death dates, last residence, obituaries, and 1, 997, 520
    nationwide cemetery listings.
    * Birth Records - Birth dates/years, parent age and location, state vital records
    offices, instructions for obtaining birth certificates and birth announcements.
    * Marriage / Divorce Filings - View household members, dates of residence, family
    names and ages, and public record offices for obtaining wedding or divorce records.
    * And More

Click here to login to enjoy these great features:

I hope this helps! Thanks for being a valued member, and please let me know if I
    can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Sherry
    Member Services Representative

(When responding to this support ticket PLEASE MAKE SURE to reply to this email so
    that your ticket number is included in the subject line. This will expedite your
    support request.)

> Email: [protected]@verizon.net
    > Email2: [protected]@verizon.net
    > Department: Search assistance
    > Subject: instant birth records
    > Comments: What i got on your site when I tried to look up my great grandfather
    andrew j groome on your site was to contact va vital statistics. i did not pay
    for that especially when the initial search came up with 5+ records. i knew that
    much information before i paid. if all i am going to get is to go to the
    particular state for my records, i would like my money back.
    > RemLen: 1635
    > Submit: Submit
    > REMOTE IP: 71.185.200.149
    > --
    > Thank you for using FormToEmail from http://FormToEmail.com

Respond

PublicRecordsPro.comwon't give me a refund

well First they make it sound like they are going to charge me $2 and something per month witch is what I prefer, but then they charge the 35.40 all at once. Then they don't have the information that I need and if I want to find out if I can look with the vital records office I also have to pay them additionaly. If that was not enough when I asked for a refund they ignored part of my email and only focused on the money part of my problem. I just want my money back and they can keep thier useless service!!

1 Response
        • 12
          1212212 Jul 21, 2009

I have also had issues with them. There is NO phone number to try and reach them, and emailing them is USELESS. You get an "auto response" when you try to email their customer service. Mine said someone would contact me in ONE DAY or LESS. It has been a WEEK today since my first email to them, and NOBODY will respond. I have sent FOUR additional emails with ZERO replies from them.

Total, complete rip-off and waste of money. EVERYTHING you "find" on their site is stuff you already found FREE on Google.com or any other search engine.

This "company" should be prosecuted for FRAUD!