PS2Cover.com Complaints & Reviews

PS2Cover.comnot good company

Your Order Will Be Shipped By...

Flat Fee Shipping Per Order for $5.95 USD
Order Instructions/Comments

USPS prefer.
Your Order Contains the Following Items...

Cart Items SKU Qty Item Price Item Total
PS2 Free McBoot FMCB Memory Card
freemcbootps2 1 $24.74 USD $24.74 USD
Items: $24.74 USD
Shipping: $5.95 USD
Total Cost: $30.69 USD

i never received the item that i was order.

PS2Cover.comWorst service ever

I wish I had read all the negative reviews BEFORE placing an order. On Oct. 26 I ordered a PS2 Slim flip-top and Magic Swap combo, along with the Breaker Pro disc, and it's been two months since then and I've received nothing. At first customer service was answering my emails, and I was told I was charged for the flip-top/Magic Swap combo only, since the other item was out of stock. I waited about two weeks and I got no shipment confirmation, and so emailed them, and was told it would be sent within 10-12 business days. I waited 16 business days until I emailed them again on Nov. 19. I never got a response to that email, and it's now Christmas Day. I sent another email just now, so we'll see what happens...but for now, they have my money, they're not saying anything to me, and I have no products in my hands. This site is run by a bunch of crooks.

MadInternetMan Oct 03, 2009

This is very accurate. Just "google" the words "ps2cover.com" and "scam" and watch what pops up... I too fell victim to this fradulant site a few years ago, its sad to see they are still successfully stealing from people...

Just a tip for all internet buyers out there, if the site does not have a working phone number you can call, or even a physical address, do not **** with them.

GoodLuck