prudential lending group Complaints & Reviews

prudential lending groupscammed out of $995.58

The company claimed my boyfriend was approved for a $5000 loan but he had to show proof that we had up to 5 months of payments. (Keith Bailey was our "loan agent." )He was instructed to make copies of is DL, two check stubs, and a voided check. Then for his proof of having the 5 months worth of payments he was to send a money gram to a family or friend then we were to make a copy of the reciept and fax it to him as well. Before we could get back to pick up the money it was intercepted in Brooklyn New York 45 mins after he sent it to me. When I went to go pick up the money I was told there was no money there for me. I spoke with an employee from money gram and she had informed me we were scammed. We were told to report it to our local police dept. As soon as we left the store we called the company and they would not pick up our calls. We went to the police dept. the following Monday to file our complaint. The officer called the number and a Mr. Marlone answered stating that he is a Rep at the company. The officer told him that there a complaint being filed agaisnt the company for clients being scammed out of money. Mr. Marlone acted as if he cared and was concerned. Mr. Marlone told the officer that they have been having problems with their agent Keith Bailey and that they think he is stealing from the company... He then stated that Gary Blackwell was the Loan Dept. Manager and he will be in first thing the morning at 8:00am and that if we called back he would have this all taken care of. Even though I am sure that all these people are the same one piece of ### man. We have made several attempts to call and left messages. There has been no answers and no return phone calls.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

prudential lending grouprip off

they said i was approved for a loan but i just had to put down a deposit for collateral because of my credit i followed the instructions but never received the loan money and i never received my deposit back

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
      • Pa
        pam hawkins Nov 24, 2008

i was just scammed out of $590.00 on 11-21-2008 from th prudential lending group from a keith riley that stated that i had been approved for a loan of 10, 000 and that he recieved my information form google and if anything went wrong that i could sue google. Keith riley will not answer any of my calls know and the other cell number that he gave me is [protected] and it is know disconnected. he stated that i would have to make 2 payents up front and when i sent the money with my last name i told me to go back and get it and when i did the money had already been picked up. I know that there should be something out there that could be done about this man.

sincerely,